Roy Larner finally get his deserved recognition.

Edward Alistair

Shame on those who denied him before.

Real hero that puts to shame some of politically correct choices on the honours list.

Well deserved Roy.

Shameful, isn't it, that a convicted murderer is awarded the Queen's Gallantry Medal, but Roy hasn't received any govt. sanctioned honour. Are Roy's minor transgressions more serious than murder? It would appear so. Gallant deserved the QGM for his actions on that day (his previous conviction, in my opinion, is immaterial); however, the same rule should be applied to Roy, whose actions were even more courageous facing multiple attackers on his own.

Last edited:
The whole honours system is a fucking joke.
Roy deserves a George Medal, absolutely no question about it.
If you can be bothered (I can't) to look at who's 'earned' an obe or mbe this year none of them will have done anything fucking like what Roy did, most probably wouldn't even do so in their wildest dreams.
Joke.

Fuck them. We all know who deserves honouring. As do the majority of normal-thinking folk.

Anything less than a George medal is just a token gesture, this man deserves so much more, disgusting how he has been treated by the establishment, where are all the people he saved on that night why have they not come forward and demanded more for Roy.

The moral of this sad saga is if you support Millwall and have a chequered past, do not save peoples lives because the scumbags in authority will hang you out to dry just as they did with Roy.

The moral of this sad saga is if you support Millwall and have a chequered past, do not save peoples lives because the scumbags in authority will hang you out to dry just as they did with Roy.
Thing is mate we will do the right thing because that's the kind of people we are. The fact that the government, ob, media etc can't accept that means fuck all to me. Roy didn't do it to get an award, he did it because it was right and the natural thing for him.

Fuck the government and their lists, Roy is a hero, the only reason he is getting any recognition is because people have fought his corner. The government didn't want to give anything which says more about them than it ever will Roy.

Shame on those who denied him before.

Real hero that puts to shame some of politically correct choices on the honours list.

Well deserved Roy.

It was four of us from the other Wall forum- Hof that put Roys name forward and submitted the applications. There was a thread on here that asked for everyone to kindly back Roys nomination by emailing the Royal humane society. It's fucking disgraceful that it has had to come to this. Roy's a Peckham boy and an old mucker of mine and to some of the lads on here as well. It came as no surprise when i got the call telling me what Roy had done,

We had to write detailed accounts of what happened that fatal night and what part Roy played to be deserving of recognition and the award. I had to read bits of the witness statements that were used for the enquiry. I'm not ashamed to say that i sobbed like a baby whilst reading , compiling and writing my submission. It was one of the most harrowing and distressing things i've ever encountered. I could hardly finish writing my bit cause i was shaking. When i did finish i ended up in the khazi for ten minutes getting sick.

The hatchet job that the left wing press and activist groups did on him is nothing short of vile and sick. The same cunts that are so ideologically entrenched that they won't condemn barbaric, murderous death cults but are happy to vilify a selfless hero who put his own life on the line to save the lives of others- complete fucking strangers as well.

They portrayed him as scum when they done a job on him. Apart from sheer bollox you need to have have strong morals to step in as Roy did. The people/ journo's/ countless sick lefties that refuse to condemn terrrorists because of the colour of their skin and their shared hatred of our political system are the morally bankrupt and real scum. Sick to the core of their being.

When we were told by the RHS that Roy's nomination was to be recognised and awarded we had to keep it secret bar a few people that we could trust. That was the advice the RHS gave us because if the press found out they would have gone to town again. It's been a long wait and roll on May when we can hand not only our hero but a hero world wide his reward at the Lions Den.

It was four of us from the other Wall forum- Hof that put Roys name forward and submitted the applications. There was a thread on here that asked for everyone to kindly back Roys nomination by emailing the Royal humane society. It's fucking disgraceful that it has had to come to this. Roy's a Peckham boy and an old mucker of mine and to some of the lads on here as well. It came as no surprise when i got the call telling me what Roy had done,

We had to write detailed accounts of what happened that fatal night and what part Roy played to be deserving of recognition and the award. I had to read bits of the witness statements that were used for the enquiry. I'm not ashamed to say that i sobbed like a baby whilst reading , compiling and writing my submission. It was one of the most harrowing and distressing things i've ever encountered. I could hardly finish writing my bit cause i was shaking. When i did finish i ended up in the khazi for ten minutes getting sick.

The hatchet job that the left wing press and activist groups did on him is nothing short of vile and sick. The same cunts that are so ideologically entrenched that they won't condemn barbaric, murderous death cults but are happy to vilify a selfless hero who put his own life on the line to save the lives of others- complete fucking strangers as well.

They portrayed him as scum when they done a job on him. Apart from sheer bollox you need to have have strong morals to step in as Roy did. The people/ journo's/ countless sick lefties that refuse to condemn terrrorists because of the colour of their skin and their shared hatred of our political system are the morally bankrupt and real scum. Sick to the core of their being.

When we were told by the RHS that Roy's nomination was to be recognised and awarded we had to keep it secret bar a few people that we could trust. That was the advice the RHS gave us because if the press found out they would have gone to town again. It's been a long wait and roll on May when we can hand not only our hero but a hero world wide his reward at the Lions Den.
I would like to thank all 4 of you that did this P.
It was a disgrace that Roy was not acknowledged for his bravery in the first place, but probably no more than any of us expected. Being Wall has always been frowned upon by certain/most of the press that push the honours lists for a tarquin to receive a knighthood for bravery when he had a hangnail !!!

I've known Roy for many years and a nicer and more unassuming man you could'nt wish to meet.
Roy has acknowledged his "faults," publicly apologised but it was never enough for the 'witch hunting' media in this country that hung him out to dry.
This should be the start of some proper recognition for a brave man who put his life on the line and to date all he's had is his life laid bare in the gutter press and complete character assassination.
What a fucking sad reflection on this country when a copper gets a bravery award for lying on the floor of his chauffeur driven car and fucks off but someone who stands and saves lives selflessly is grieviously hurt gets fuck all but completely slaughtered because he doesnt "fit the bill'.
Saw him xmas eve in very good spirits.

Need your help please chaps and chapettes. We're going to submit an application for the George cross and your words of support can go a long way in trying to accomplish this.

Cheers

Peckham Lion.

honours@cabinetoffice.gov.uk

Head your email “Support for Roy Larner - George Cross”. In addition to your words of support, You should also give the Honours Committee - who make their recommendation to our King -

1. Your full name
2. Your date of birth
3. Your phone number and
3. Your address.

If it helps you to write a few words, see my summary above. You can also look up all the details on the internet.

The George Cross (GC) is the highest award bestowed by the British government for non-military gallantry. In the British honours system, The George Cross, since its introduction in 1940, has been equal in stature to The Victoria Cross, the highest military award for valour and is given by our King “for acts of the greatest heroism or for most conspicuous courage in circumstance of extreme danger…to British civilians.”

Please email the Honours Committee today. It’s your support that is needed, you do not have to use any particular words. Thank you.

Need your help please chaps and chapettes. We're going to submit an application for the George cross and your words of support can go a long way in trying to accomplish this.

Cheers

Peckham Lion.

honours@cabinetoffice.gov.uk

Head your email “Support for Roy Larner - George Cross”. In addition to your words of support, You should also give the Honours Committee - who make their recommendation to our King -

1. Your full name
2. Your date of birth
3. Your phone number and
3. Your address.

If it helps you to write a few words, see my summary above. You can also look up all the details on the internet.

The George Cross (GC) is the highest award bestowed by the British government for non-military gallantry. In the British honours system, The George Cross, since its introduction in 1940, has been equal in stature to The Victoria Cross, the highest military award for valour and is given by our King “for acts of the greatest heroism or for most conspicuous courage in circumstance of extreme danger…to British civilians.”

Please email the Honours Committee today. It’s your support that is needed, you do not have to use any particular words. Thank you.
Done

Really well done to you and the other three. Even in these insane times, I can’t believe that Roy is still awaiting recognition.
What a f***ing horrible country we’re becoming.