Rowett to QPR...?

Peckham Lion

Perhaps I should have been a bit more clearer. I meant Rowett has to get the team to go for it, and that means not to play as defensively as they did in the 1st half of last season! That doesn’t mean leave yourself wide open, but it does mean that the team should start the new season as they played during the 2nd half of last season (when we were more exciting and winning games.)
Once we had the points on the board for another season in this division he was a bit more attack minded. I completely understand why and can't argue with his thinking and view which he gave in an interwiew to NAD. Basically said that if we had the players capable of and sustaining attacking football we would have done so.

If you read our forums or talk to fans many think we'll do well to replace Jed and may be fucked without him. Kind of reinforces Rowetts sentiment that we basically rely on one player to create anything or be able to play on the front foot. I think Rowett has done a great job and done it in the right manner by understanding our strengths and weaknesses. Reckon we would need at least three very good creative/ attcking players to do any better than the season just gone.

Life with the Lions

Better off winning one and losing one than drawing 2. It's a fact... 5 wins and losses is 15 points, but everyone would get the needle with the 5 losses. .
Even better to start from the off with a winning run of 10 league games!

Having 30 points on the board, nearly a quarter of the way through the season, would do for all us supporters, don’t you think?

Yeah, we all know that won’t happen, but we can dream, can’t we? :grinning:

Life with the Lions

Once we had the points on the board for another season in this division he was a bit more attack minded. I completely understand why and can't argue with his thinking and view which he gave in an interwiew to NAD. Basically said that if we had the players capable of and sustaining attacking football we would have done so.

If you read our forums or talk to fans many think we'll do well to replace Jed and may be fucked without him. Kind of reinforces Rowetts sentiment that we basically rely on one player to create anything or be able to play on the front foot. I think Rowett has done a great job and done it in the right manner by understanding our strengths and weaknesses. Reckon we would need at least three very good creative/ attcking players to do any better than the season just gone.
All of this. 100%