Rowett to QPR...?

Better off winning one and losing one than drawing 2. It's a fact... 5 wins and losses is 15 points, but everyone would get the needle with the 5 losses. .
Of course we would have ended up on exactly the same amount of points. 69 and still fallen short.... if we had one half and lost half .. its a funny old game...

Perhaps I should have been a bit more clearer. I meant Rowett has to get the team to go for it, and that means not to play as defensively as they did in the 1st half of last season! That doesn’t mean leave yourself wide open, but it does mean that the team should start the new season as they played during the 2nd half of last season (when we were more exciting and winning games.)
Once we had the points on the board for another season in this division he was a bit more attack minded. I completely understand why and can't argue with his thinking and view which he gave in an interwiew to NAD. Basically said that if we had the players capable of and sustaining attacking football we would have done so.

If you read our forums or talk to fans many think we'll do well to replace Jed and may be fucked without him. Kind of reinforces Rowetts sentiment that we basically rely on one player to create anything or be able to play on the front foot. I think Rowett has done a great job and done it in the right manner by understanding our strengths and weaknesses. Reckon we would need at least three very good creative/ attcking players to do any better than the season just gone.

Better off winning one and losing one than drawing 2. It's a fact... 5 wins and losses is 15 points, but everyone would get the needle with the 5 losses. .
Even better to start from the off with a winning run of 10 league games!

Having 30 points on the board, nearly a quarter of the way through the season, would do for all us supporters, don’t you think?

Yeah, we all know that won’t happen, but we can dream, can’t we? :grinning:

Once we had the points on the board for another season in this division he was a bit more attack minded. I completely understand why and can't argue with his thinking and view which he gave in an interwiew to NAD. Basically said that if we had the players capable of and sustaining attacking football we would have done so.

If you read our forums or talk to fans many think we'll do well to replace Jed and may be fucked without him. Kind of reinforces Rowetts sentiment that we basically rely on one player to create anything or be able to play on the front foot. I think Rowett has done a great job and done it in the right manner by understanding our strengths and weaknesses. Reckon we would need at least three very good creative/ attcking players to do any better than the season just gone.
All of this. 100%

Last edited:
I’ve worked incredibly hard for three years. My focus is on trying to make the team better and trying to push forward and finish higher up the table.

He is definitely going then! :grinning:

All Rowett’s recent comments seem to be focusing on next season with us in terms of building a new squad, situation needs sorting though, either stay Rowett and prepare for next season or fuck off so we can get sorted!

All Rowett’s recent comments seem to be focusing on next season with us in terms of building a new squad, situation needs sorting though, either stay Rowett and prepare for next season or fuck off so we can get sorted!
This. Needs sorted as soon as, one way or another

What amount of money has he been given/ promised? I think most managers would rightly want to know before committing to another contract. I don't see him going but he'll want afew quid to spend cause we have a huge overhaul of players to deal with.

I think his comments have been quite honest lately. He knows we need more money if we are to push. Last season we went down the route of loans, and big wages, but it wasn't quite enough and lets be honest is an unsustainable approach.

I'd rather us spend on fees for some younger players from League 1/2 or premier league kids who are being shown the door. Their wage demands are unlikely to be astronomical.