Rowett Gone

Hello everyone. Been away for a bit. (Been learning Spanish, don’t laugh, so wanted to put all my spare time in to that). Thought I’d pop on when I heard this news though. Shocked, but not disappointed to be totally honest
Was wondering where you were Wippa, hope all's well.

Yeah, a bit of a shock, we were in a good place with Rowett, but the football was boring.

Best of luck to him and move on, quickly, can't have Barrett in charge for long

Hello everyone. Been away for a bit. (Been learning Spanish, don’t laugh, so wanted to put all my spare time in to that). Thought I’d pop on when I heard this news though. Shocked, but not disappointed to be totally honest
Parece un momento extraño, justo cuando termina el freno internacional. Quizás fue su decisión ir. Ojalá optemos por alguien que juegue con ritmo. No me importaría Mascate.

Obviously he’s thought it was as far as he could go and probably will move into another job quickly.
He has done a good job for us and the stick he got lately wasn’t in my opinion fully justified and I thought maybe he would ride out the storm.
Having said that I can see why some sections of the crowd were on his case, our home form and performance haven’t been great.
Who do we get is my worry , hopefully someone to take us up a level not ruin what we have done.