Rowett Gone

Something has obviously happened behind the scenes if he felt he had taken the team as far as he can he would of stayed until we appointed his replacement.

Something has obviously happened behind the scenes if he felt he had taken the team as far as he can he would have stayed until we appointed his replacement.
Lost the dressing room? He hasn’t handled a few things well this season - from Long and playing the squad out of position. That and having a load of coked up lunatics laying into him every game probably helped.

He definitely been tapped up. Expect him to be someone else’s manager in the coming days . Not gonna lose any sleep over him leaving.

Just hope the new chairman has a little more imagination on our new manager.

He definitely been tapped up. Expect him to be someone else’s manager in the coming days . Not gonna lose any sleep over him leaving.

Just hope the new chairman has a little more imagination on our new manager.
Bods saying it's Rangers.

Parece un momento extraño, justo cuando termina el freno internacional. Quizás fue su decisión ir. Ojalá optemos por alguien que juegue con ritmo. No me importaría Mascate.
Wooo woooo, I’m about 6 weeks in to duolingo 🤣🤣 hablas español? Or did you use google translate? 😆

Good to see you back posting mate. Hope all is good!!
Cheers mate. All good thanks
Was wondering where you were Wippa, hope all's well.

all good thanks mate

Can’t believe that I think most fans who go to the games will be glad in a way because a lot of football especially at home was very negative but also a bit worried in case we get another Holloway think he as done mostly good things to be honest and also think he probably as another job in the pipeline

Never saw that coming!! It was needed though for the clubs sake, the whole place had become stale and a new manager will hopefully breathe some needed life into the Den, and get supporters onside again. His football was shit and under him I witnessed some of the worst performances in my lifetime, but we finished high up the league and become stable. His tenure will go down as a proper enigma, hated and liked equally he split the support like no other manager and will do long after he’s gone.