Rowett Gone

I wish GR the best of luck for the future and thank him for the last four years service he done a great job and bought stability and structure

however going to the Den was becoming a chore and one i did not enjoy especially the serious lack of excitement on the pitch that sucked the soul out of the stadium

The 2nd half at Hull was the most exciting 45 minutes this season in what has been a torrid run at home not only performance wise but result wise as well.

i started going in 1985 and have seen countless Millwall players getting butchered and strongly worded abuse from the stands

Even Rhino got butchered in the late 80’s for being slow and off his game

Millwall legends take the rough with the smooth others fall by the wayside for every Rhino or Dunne there is a Antrobus or Goddard

Spackman, Hollowhead, Lomas Tuttle to name a few got absolutely butchered and rightly so with the dogs dinner they served up.

I was going to play snooker rather than go the Blackburn game on Tuesday as I did not want to sit through another boring methodical lack of excitement game of football

those plans have now changed and I will be in my seat for the Blackburn game

Again thanks for everything GR and I wish you the best as much as I am wishing for more excitement watching the Lions play

I wish GR the best of luck for the future and thank him for the last four years service he done a great job and bought stability and structure

however going to the Den was becoming a chore and one i did not enjoy especially the serious lack of excitement on the pitch that sucked the soul out of the stadium

The 2nd half at Hull was the most exciting 45 minutes this season in what has been a torrid run at home not only performance wise but result wise as well.

i started going in 1985 and have seen countless Millwall players getting butchered and strongly worded abuse from the stands

Even Rhino got butchered in the late 80’s for being slow and off his game

Millwall legends take the rough with the smooth others fall by the wayside for every Rhino or Dunne there is a Antrobus or Goddard

Spackman, Hollowhead, Lomas Tuttle to name a few got absolutely butchered and rightly so with the dogs dinner they served up.

I was going to play snooker rather than go the Blackburn game on Tuesday as I did not want to sit through another boring methodical lack of excitement game of football

those plans have now changed and I will be in my seat for the Blackburn game

Again thanks for everything GR and I wish you the best as much as I am wishing for more excitement watching the Lions play
This

Members online