Rowett found out again

We haven’t got the players for a system that requires so much intricate football with a flooded midfield. It’s getting worse and worse and the players are clearly not enjoying going backwards and sideways all evening. It’s a piss take. How much longer should we endure this shit?

I’m not sure he knows the right team selection yet. Throwing in a multitude of new and loan players hasn’t helped, imo. Hater’s Arms is having a happy hour.

formations have changed but it’s backfired , 5 defeats this early in the season very worrying. Even the set pieces are not working.
Cannot be positive at all about tonight’s game.

Tonight was one of the growing number of absolute shit we are serving up , I believe he as taken us as far as his limited skills can and we need to seriously think about a change, we have a midfield to frightened or not good enough to attack the opposition , a forward line of midgets and a back line that switches off more then a light switch & can anyone tell me what position Flemming is supposed to be playing ...midfield , forward or somewhere else on the pitch, got beat by another average team who where sharper to every second ball and gobbled up all the hapless high balls we booted forward, again our passing was worse then schoolboy so I have to ask if the fans can see we can't pass a ball for toffee why can't the manager & so called coaches see it ....and I honestly think.we need a big target man cause what we have and how we are playing it just is not working....can't think of one player tonight who stood out and would love to see the data on the amount of back /sideways passed we attempted.

Tonight was one of the growing number of absolute shit we are serving up , I believe he as taken us as far as his limited skills can and we need to seriously think about a change, we have a midfield to frightened or not good enough to attack the opposition , a forward line of midgets and a back line that switches off more then a light switch & can anyone tell me what position Flemming is supposed to be playing ...midfield , forward or somewhere else on the pitch, got beat by another average team who where sharper to every second ball and gobbled up all the hapless high balls we booted forward, again our passing was worse then schoolboy so I have to ask if the fans can see we can't pass a ball for toffee why can't the manager & so called coaches see it ....and I honestly think.we need a big target man cause what we have and how we are playing it just is not working....can't think of one player tonight who stood out and would love to see the data on the amount of back /sideways passed we attempted.
Have a look at when we played a long ball up to Cooper in the last 5 - they panicked and looked all at sea. When we had Moods, Dichio even Smithy, we had an outlet on the bench when plan a wasn’t working. Now we don’t even have that. We have no plan b, no plan a and a team that has no direction. Sidewards, backwards, sidewards, backwards.

i bet any player in that team would be shitting themselves. no one who can truly travel with teh ball, miss hit passes, long balls to short forwards, mis hits. it's a real take a few touches then get rid team. there's not a player who can make the rest of the team relax, find space, and start using their brain. it's gung ho and at the moment its nonesense. maybe it's truly all we can do with the limits we have

Should play Bradshaw and Afobe up front at home, they started to connect last year but fuck knows, not my job to sort out.
they had a midfielder who was a nightmare to play against around them. that means two things - our team can relax and think and find space knwoing he is there even if he hasn't got teh ball, the opposition are the ones to be nervy when you have someone like jed floating about.

Have a look at when we played a long ball up to Cooper in the last 5 - they panicked and looked all at sea. When we had Moods, Dichio even Smithy, we had an outlet on the bench when plan a wasn’t working. Now we don’t even have that. We have no plan b, no plan a and a team that has no direction. Sidewards, backwards, sidewards, backwards.
that's what I'm saying we need a proper 6ft plus targetman/ forward. If our team get any smaller our mascot will be Snow White