Rowett found out again

that's what I'm saying we need a proper 6ft plus targetman/ forward. If our team get any smaller our mascot will be Snow White
Been saying since Moro left, not as if there haven’t been any available, it’s the way we play and still do.

24 goals between them. something has changed. it's called jed.
Think we've scored the same amount as we had after 9 games last season, that was with the flash cunt in the team. No one was saying we're missing him after the Coventry and Swansea games. We've got in better players, ones that create, assist and score, the manager needs to find a way so that can happen. Everytime we lose he'll be brought up, a flash cunt that ran down his contract and fucked off wiping crocodile tears away from his surgically enhanced face. Fuck him, move on.

Think we've scored the same amount as we had after 9 games last season, that was with the flash cunt in the team. No one was saying we're missing him after the Coventry and Swansea games. We've got in better players, ones that create, assist and score, the manager needs to find a way so that can happen. Everytime we lose he'll be brought up, a flash cunt that ran down his contract and fucked off wiping crocodile tears away from his surgically enhanced face. Fuck him, move on.
Don’t sit on the fence mate

Rowett hasn’t found his plan A yet with the new additions , he doesn’t know what his strongest eleven is and what system/ shape to play and who should play where. So obviously he can’t have a plan b or c. Which is not good 9 games into the season.
Wasn’t concerned before thought we might eventually click but after last night I am worried.
First time in memory I’ve actually left before the end.
I hate the expression must win game, cos to me they all are, but Saturday really is otherwise I can see the den getting pretty hostile towards GR.
The players have to share the responsibility here and step up there performance.
Attack Attack Attack Blackpool it’s the only way.
Energy and fresh ideas are needed let’s hope he and the team he picks can deliver.

Last edited:
Said it so many times, we have been in the top two in this league for drawing games since Rowett has been here, once those draws turn to losses we have a relegation battle on our hands.

It was only a matter of time before his luck ran out, maybe that time has come.

Rowett hasn’t found his plan A yet with the new additions , he doesn’t know what his strongest eleven is and what system/ shape to play and who should play where. So obviously he can’t have a plan b or c. Which is not good 9 games into the season.
Wasn’t concerned before thought we might eventually click but after last night I am worried.
First time in memory I’ve actually left before the end.
I hate the expression must win game, cos to me they all are, but Saturday really is otherwise I can see the den getting pretty hostile towards GR.
The players have to share the responsibility here and step up there performance.
Attack Attack Attack Blackpool it’s the only way.
Energy and fresh ideas are needed let’s hope he and the team he picks can deliver.
Problem is we'll beat blackpool then turn in a rank performance next up.
Afobe scores a fine goal against the gaddafis then misses out.
Madness.

The ball rarely gets to our forwards. We need someone in the back 3 who can pass a ball. I would stick Evans in there. We may lose a bit defensively but he can pass a ball and would also be able to step out. We could transition from a 5 to a 4 in seconds. Also maybe worth giving Long a chance. Again, lose a great shot stopper but gain a keeper who can kick.

The ball rarely gets to our forwards. We need someone in the back 3 who can pass a ball. I would stick Evans in there. We may lose a bit defensively but he can pass a ball and would also be able to step out. We could transition from a 5 to a 4 in seconds. Also maybe worth giving Long a chance. Again, lose a great shot stopper but gain a keeper who can kick.
Me and my son reckon that GR should drop Cooper and play Evans at CB who actually has a range of passes, Cooper (not just him) was beyond woeful the other night that he was almost comical.

I think I'd like our next manager to be someone that understands the DNA of this club. We are not passive, we're not cute or technical or lightweight.

We are physical, dogged, power, pace, aggression with more than one way to win - and in our best teams, a sprinkling of real quality on the ball.

Under Rowett we have gradually became laboured, toothless and flat and its not right for any club, let alone ours. Our crowd thrives on two things - adversity, and intensity.

Give them the latter in both defence and attack and I don't think the crowd would give a monkeys about 5-3-2, 5-2-3, Rowett and his backroom staff being defenders, etc etc.

He needs to have a look back at his first 6 months in charge, because for me that was his best spell so far, and figure out where we are going wrong here.