Rowett found out again

Rowett hasn’t found his plan A yet with the new additions , he doesn’t know what his strongest eleven is and what system/ shape to play and who should play where. So obviously he can’t have a plan b or c. Which is not good 9 games into the season.
Wasn’t concerned before thought we might eventually click but after last night I am worried.
First time in memory I’ve actually left before the end.
I hate the expression must win game, cos to me they all are, but Saturday really is otherwise I can see the den getting pretty hostile towards GR.
The players have to share the responsibility here and step up there performance.
Attack Attack Attack Blackpool it’s the only way.
Energy and fresh ideas are needed let’s hope he and the team he picks can deliver.
Sort of thing I say, but get called a cunt.

Sort of thing I say, but get called a cunt.
Fucks sake Mark you’ve been busy on here today, first post 6.30 am and still on the wind up.
You get called a cunt mate because you seem to take great joy in slagging off our players constantly and moaning about everything.
I also notice you post a lot during games and don’t attend games. That’s fine all our circumstances are different.
But the way you slagging off players while watching on tv screen is ridiculous. You can’t see the efforts made by players running off the ball, passes that are not being made to willing runners like Afobe.

Fucks sake Mark you’ve been busy on here today, first post 6.30 am and still on the wind up.
You get called a cunt mate because you seem to take great joy in slagging off our players constantly and moaning about everything.
I also notice you post a lot during games and don’t attend games. That’s fine all our circumstances are different.
But the way you slagging off players while watching on tv screen is ridiculous. You can’t see the efforts made by players running off the ball, passes that are not being made to willing runners like Afobe.
As I keep saying, show me where I SLAG players off, maybe alongside where I compliment our players too. I’ll wait. On my sofa.