Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Fuck me the penny’s finally dropping for the gullible drips...

Maccn05
8:57AM
Like everyone I love Thomas for what’s he’s done for our club and how he’s leading it... but

i don’t see how he can fund the Premier League charge that’s he’s promised us.

We’ve seen his value quoted that’s he’s worth £500m but from what I can see it’s his company that’s worth that on paper not what’s in his bank.

From memory Zynex had a record year in 2020 and ‘only’ made £20m profit so how much can TS actually have in the bank?

Unless he sells off a lot of shares (has he already done this?) he’ll lose most of the profits annually on CAFC never mind funding promotion pushes or premier league signings.

So surely he will need investors in the next 2-3 years

Fuck me the penny’s finally dropping for the gullible drips...

Maccn05
8:57AM
Like everyone I love Thomas for what’s he’s done for our club and how he’s leading it... but

i don’t see how he can fund the Premier League charge that’s he’s promised us.

We’ve seen his value quoted that’s he’s worth £500m but from what I can see it’s his company that’s worth that on paper not what’s in his bank.

From memory Zynex had a record year in 2020 and ‘only’ made £20m profit so how much can TS actually have in the bank?

Unless he sells off a lot of shares (has he already done this?) he’ll lose most of the profits annually on CAFC never mind funding promotion pushes or premier league signings.

So surely he will need investors in the next 2-3 years
They are proper fucking crank's.

From '70sCR' thread..."Well this Cheered Me up".
A Spotter posted this on the YouTube link a couple of weeks back.
He's still deluded...
:smoke:

"From a charlton fan cannot wait to battle it out soon again, always a banging atmosphere at both grounds, both got great fan bases tbh, hopefully now we have a decent owner with decent money we can give you a proper test".

Members online