Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

A few are trying to big up a Norwich player they had on loan and should go after on a permanent...
Stoneroses wants to spend Danish' money but, Popicon's mate hasn't heard of him...and he's a Norwich supporter. :grinning:

PopIcon
11:58AM
stoneroses19 said:
show previous quotes
Do we know how much Norwich rate Famewo in terms of a transfer fee?

My Norwich supporting mate had never heard of him.

1.JPG

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
In all fairness I've known loads of people with severe learning disabilities esp when I was working for a charity in Bermondsey and nary a one of them supported the train spotters.
I knew a bloke from SE7 who suffered from Paranoid Delusions, I asked him once if he thought Charlton would ever play in Europe, He said fuck off he wasn't that Deluded.

:hehe:

ANIMAL ADDICKS (£10)

For the first time ever, supporters can now sign up their pets to become an official part of the Charlton family with the Addicks becoming one of the first football clubs to offer a pet membership!

Alongside their official certificate, every Animal Addicks member will receive either a Charlton-branded bandana, which is a perfect way for a dog or cat to show their colours, or a Charlton cage sticker, for smaller animals to show their support.

Animal memberships will give your pet the opportunity to feature as the club’s official pet mascot for a matchday and there will be a dedicated page on the club’s official website showing off all of our animal members of the Charlton family as well as a wall in the Family Activity Zone which will feature your pet.

Members will also receive free treats and a 15% discount from Blackheath Pet Supplies.

Click here for full information on the new membership scheme and to sign up.