Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

PRI_162059098-2048x1516.jpg

Their rumours thread gets even better. One of them dropped a typo by mistake. Meant to write ‘misses’ in the middle of a sentence but his phone spelt ‘moses’ by mistake.

with that a load of them started getting all excited, dribbling in their cornflakes and rapidly ‘playing with their change’ thinking they was signing Victor Moses.

The next day he got sold to Sparta Moscow for £4.2 million. You couldn’t make it up. The fucking idiots. 😂😂😂

Nige greets them most mornings with load of bollox on twiiter. he needs to brush up on train facts with that lot.

lancashire lad
June 28

I reckon he is at Shawford station, the line through Winchester is closed due to a broken rail, Shawford is the next station down the line and is near Southampton airport.

LargeAddickLargeAddick
June 29

he's doing a lot of travelling back and forth, must have got a train real early to be at New Eltham before 8.30am.

AndyGAndyG
July 3

The bloke is just fantastic. What have we done to deserve NA and TS ? I know nothing is guaranteed but I really cant see them making a success of this club.

Nige greets them most mornings with load of bollox on twiiter. he needs to brush up on train facts with that lot.

lancashire lad
June 28

I reckon he is at Shawford station, the line through Winchester is closed due to a broken rail, Shawford is the next station down the line and is near Southampton airport.

LargeAddickLargeAddick
June 29

he's doing a lot of travelling back and forth, must have got a train real early to be at New Eltham before 8.30am.

AndyGAndyG
July 3

The bloke is just fantastic. What have we done to deserve NA and TS ? I know nothing is guaranteed but I really cant see them making a success of this club.

He is doing his best to fit in🤣

lancashire lad
June 28

LargeAddickLargeAddick
June 29

AndyGAndyG
July 3

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You couldn’t write it!! “I’m not trainspotting”…. Keep em coming Nige