Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Drugs I think...
:grinning:

If the EFL have any sense at all they want RD/TS to be right. That way the club is sold to TS meaning the club, it's fans and any parliamentary involvement is ended. It also means the PE's court case is pointless, so they have CF/PE out of their hair too. PE would then be in a position where the only people he can sue are ESI for entering into a sales agreement for something they couldn't sell".

Drugs I think...

If the EFL have any sense at all they want RD/TS to be right. That way the club is sold to TS meaning the club, it's fans and any parliamentary involvement is ended. It also means the PE's court case is pointless, so they have CF/PE out of their hair too. PE would then be in a position where the only people he can sue are ESI for entering into a sales agreement for something they couldn't sell".
25143296.jpg

Drugs I think...

Is that why Brexit is taking so long? I know that it has been claimed (albeit by Charlton fans) that if Charlton are expelled, it will ‘see the end of the FL’...

Even ex-players spout shite like the supporters. But in his defence, he is Vermin and used to shite on a daily basis.
:rofl:

Josh Cullen "I can’t speak highly enough of the club. It just deserves to be run properly by someone who has the best interests of the club at heart". "For me, Charlton are one of the sleeping giants of English football".
@JoshCullen
Miss you

❤

#cafc

Even ex-players spout shite like the supporters. But in his defence, he is Vermin and used to shite on a daily basis.

Josh Cullen "I can’t speak highly enough of the club. It just deserves to be run properly by someone who has the best interests of the club at heart". "For me, Charlton are one of the sleeping giants of English football".
@JoshCullen
Miss you

❤

#cafc
Wet spam and trainspotter! you e got to feel sorry for the cunt

@JoshCullen
Miss you
Does seem like losing to Millwall in playoffs twice whilst on Loan at Bradford has given him an affinity to things that lose to Millwall regularly.

A few things I have just noticed from No-Life (apparently there was another hearing today).

"Don't worry though guys, this court case has nothing to do with TS being able to take over the club. etc etc...."

"there was no direct evidence of the TS takeover".

"Nothing from the Court to suggest TS anywhere near a deal".

"Appeal won!!... Injunction till November!!"

It will be interesting to see if Lurpak was right when he said that today's proceedings are irrelevant.

Last edited:
Redvalleyeast
1:24PM
Chunes said:
No proof of anything we based our arguments on so far, in other words.
Does sound like we're fucked doesnt it

BR7_addick
1:23PM
Judge supplied wrong legal sumin or other.

In other words, curtains, fuck off the lot of ya

Atletico Addick
1:24PM
What a load of absolute toss. You're messing with the wrong club PE.

AFKABartram
1:28PM
Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

the saddest thing of all is having heard the evidence I don’t see how they could have found another verdict.

FishCostaFortune
1:30PM
Quick. Someone message TS on social media, see what he has to say.

Some of the quotes on this Thomas blokes twitter from these lot are fucking embarrassing.
https://twitter.com/smit112

Replying to
@SandgaardThomas
Done you absolute legend

Replying to
@SandgaardThomas I’m so depressed with it all, just want thomas as owner

Replying to
@SandgaardThomas
We fucking love you Thomas

Replying to
@SandgaardThomas
Do you still want us Thomas?

Personally I think Thomas is just right for those cunts. Yet another Train crash in the making.

:smoke: