Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I have found the bloke who keeps updating the thread titles good for a laugh.
:hehe:

1.JPG

The funny thing with The Anorak wankers is; the bloke they hate, Elliot the div, is supposedly the bloke that has put money into the club for the wages to be paid. Not Thomas The Nothing In The Bank Engine. In fact, it seems Elliot is not such the div they all thought he was. He certainly was confident about his appeals.

These are grown men, that don't even have the brains of a raped, dead Stoat that has been buried and hidden from the RSPCA six foot under The Valium.

MuttleyCAFC
7:07PM edited 7:08PM
Good call about the dossier. If the EFL are waiting on Elliot(t) to supply information (which he clearly is in no hurry to provide), can we not provide information to allow the EFL to fail him/his appeal now? Is there enough within the dossier?

:shake:

These are grown men, that don't even have the brains of a raped, dead Stoat that has been buried and hidden from the RSPCA six foot under The Valium.

MuttleyCAFC
7:07PM edited 7:08PM
Good call about the dossier. If the EFL are waiting on Elliot(t) to supply information (which he clearly is in no hurry to provide), can we not provide information to allow the EFL to fail him/his appeal now? Is there enough within the dossier?

:shake:
The only things the EFL would find in that dossier are a load of old wank stained train timetables.

Leeds_Addick
2:43PM
Safe to assume TS is boarding a plane in a few hours time?

Get the flight trackers back up
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaburn ForeverLeaburn Forever

I am starting to lose faith in the guy. Based upon his comments about the injunction not mattering (being in control by the end of this week) , and his push for promotion, I placed a fair some of money on Charlton to win the league each way.

I believed in this guy ( and put my money where my mouth is) , and my personal view is that he is talking crap and our season is a non event this year.

I am starting to believe TS knew he didn't have a chance in hell of owning us if PE won his appeal.

The penny has finally dropped ?

:idea: