Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

To be fair there are a lot of wankers in Sidcup and many middle class twats, but quite a few decent types mainly those that ‘moved out’ from Rotherhithe etc.

Must be people passing through from Gravesend to the valley. Mind you if I find out who the dick is dropping cartridges all over my road...:censor:

"Viewing things from a different perspective and geographical location, for me it’s Leeds who are the cuntiest of any supporters. I’d like to see Elland Road burnt to the ground whereas at the New Den I’d be content with just a few broken seats and dismantled u-bends".

:grinning:

It really doesn’t. He is obviously Charlton Life’s Kev. I would have thought that’s quite obvious.

If people want to get upset about him calling us pond life, that’s their lookout. I couldn’t care less what someone thinks of someone else based on which 11 men they like watching kick a ball a round, as that would be mental.
I don't think you could ever compare "ooh ahh mortimers" insults to us alongside Kev's positively Shakesperan beautiful use of the vulgarity of the English language when it comes to cunting off anyone who doesn't support us.
KEV is the bard.

I don't think you could ever compare "ooh ahh mortimers" insults to us alongside Kev's positively Shakesperan beautiful use of the vulgarity of the English language when it comes to cunting off anyone who doesn't support us.
KEV is the bard.

Sorry, I meant to say a poor man’s Kev.

I dont think he’s serious. Seems like a wind up merchant to me.

Some of others on there do believe the absolute drivel they type though. It’s like a Ricky Gervais comedy over there about petty office workers on a forum.

Forget the Millwall crap, read the ‘has social distancing ended’ or whatever it’s titled... I sometimes cry with laughter. It’s like all the best caricatures of British comedy characters that are pompous, dim, busy bodies etc are posting on it, but they are real!

Sorry, I meant to say a poor man’s Kev.

I dont think he’s serious. Seems like a wind up merchant to me.

Some of others on there do believe the absolute drivel they type though. It’s like a Ricky Gervais comedy over there about petty office workers on a forum.

Forget the Millwall crap, read the ‘has social distancing ended’ or whatever it’s titled... I sometimes cry with laughter. It’s like all the best caricatures of British comedy characters that are pompous, dim, busy bodies etc are posting on it, but they are real!

they had a thread on there a little while ago asking what people’s favourite peanut butter was