Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I thought that Brian. Did our Moods have a bad experience there
once ?

We used to do some building work over in Sidcup... just found it the absolute pits of suburban blandness. The sort of place that breeds those irritating 'hey guys' office types for fun.

Although to be fair, that's my issue. Whenever we used to go there we used work at houses where there always seemed to be those 15 to 20 year old boys that get waited on hand and foot by their mummies... bringing them sandwiches and drinks as they played computer games, making their beds and doing their washing up.... and I guess having an alcoholic mum made me resent the bastards even more.

We used to do some building work over in Sidcup... just found it the absolute pits of suburban blandness. The sort of place that breeds those irritating 'hey guys' office types for fun.

Although to be fair, that's my issue. Whenever we used to go there we used work at houses where there always seemed to be those 15 to 20 year old boys that get waited on hand and foot by their mummies... bringing them sandwiches and drinks as they played computer games, making their beds and doing their washing up.... and I guess having an alcoholic mum made me resent the bastards even more.
To be fair there are a lot of wankers in Sidcup and many middle class twats, but quite a few decent types mainly those that ‘moved out’ from Rotherhithe etc. Been here for approx. 13 years still don’t really feel like home but moved here to ensure my kids got a decent education. It was the right decision for my family but if I was on my own I wouldn’t have moved.
Bermondsey and to a lesser extent Rotherhithe has changed a lot but still call it home.

oohaahmortimer
7:55AM

Cos we’ve just rolled over and died whenever we’ve played this pond life in recent times a lot of people don’t realise what filth this lot are .
i dream of the day we nick a last minute winner against the scum , then a few of our green behind the ears mob will be in for a rude awakening as to what the scums true colours are .

What a cunt :rolleyes:

oohaahmortimer
7:55AM

Cos we’ve just rolled over and died whenever we’ve played this pond life in recent times a lot of people don’t realise what filth this lot are .
i dream of the day we nick a last minute winner against the scum , then a few of our green behind the ears mob will be in for a rude awakening as to what the scums true colours are .

What a cunt :rolleyes:
Keep dreaming trainspotter. :lol::wahey::wahey::bow::bow::lol::lol::lol:

I think it is sad seeing Jimmy Seed’s grandson on there, after Charlton treated his grandfather, their greatest ever manager, so badly.

Why on earth would he want affiliate himself with them, unless it was to make capital out of the association?

Mmmm, the plot thickens.

It really doesn’t. He is obviously Charlton Life’s Kev. I would have thought that’s quite obvious.

If people want to get upset about him calling us pond life, that’s their lookout. I couldn’t care less what someone thinks of someone else based on which 11 men they like watching kick a ball a round, as that would be mental.

Nope. I can just tell when someone is a piss taker.

I think you’re right. He said on there once that he’s got loads of Millwall mates and watches the games v them at the den with his mates in their box. But then calls us scum and pond life on Charlton no life. Definitely a wind up.

It really doesn’t. He is obviously Charlton Life’s Kev. I would have thought that’s quite obvious.

If people want to get upset about him calling us pond life, that’s their lookout. I couldn’t care less what someone thinks of someone else based on which 11 men they like watching kick a ball a round, as that would be mental.
Hang in a minute, are you suggesting what some post on here isn't........the truth, the whole truth and nothing but?