Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Just turned 30 and has done 6 seasons in league football. Brace yourselves europe the Charlton Chattanooga choo choo is gathering speed and heading your way 🚋

I was shocked at how kind their words have been but some things are far bigger than football and fair play to them.
Considering the crap their owners have put them through for years and having sold the club without the ground etc we have to have some sympathy for that and we must learn from their mistakes.
We were so lucky to have Mr Berylson and never have had to worry ourselves that he would stitch us up like the Charlton chiefs have them.

Half my family are Charlton and they are genuinley gutted. They was always banging on about how lucky we were to have JB as an owner compared to the charlatans they have had to endure. I always knew anyway and the last week has confirmed it 100%

They’re a bit drippy and a tad condescending at times, they have some delusions of grandeur about how big a club they are, but they have no where near the levels of cuntishness that the stripys have or those pricks over the water.
Reading through that thread they’ve shown their class. Fair play to them.

Last edited:
Next season will be the fifth since we last played and beat them. Shame they're more focussed on the champions league than championship*

Those extra 4 to 6 guaranteed points could have secured us a play off spot. Damn you ya flask wielding locomotive botherers.

Whoever has bought them must already be a lunatic, i hope he ends up making Danish Dave look half sensible and unsectionable under the mental health act.

Incase you've never seen it before. I'm not posting this to annoy curious trainspotters that absolutely don't look at this thread. Hi Simon, you'll never beat us :wave:

Next season will be the fifth since we last played and beat them. Shame they're more focussed on the champions league than championship*

Those extra 4 to 6 guaranteed points could have secured us a play off spot. Damn you ya flask wielding locomotive botherers.

Whoever has bought them must already be a lunatic, i hope he ends up making Danish Dave look half sensible and unsectionable under the mental health act.

Incase you've never seen it before. I'm not posting this to annoy curious trainspotters that absolutely don't look at this thread. Hi Simon, you'll never beat us :wave:

Just think, if we hadn’t scored that last minute goal then they would’ve stayed up. It could’ve been all so different for them. 😁

Just think, if we hadn’t scored that last minute goal then they would’ve stayed up.
Have never thought of that, cheers mate. This calls for a work of art to be screennd, fuck Picasso i give you ST Lowry.

Evening Clive :wave:

Our last season at the old place saw us finish seventh. We finished on a poor run of form winning only once from the remaining nine games. That game and triumph came against guess who? Yep the spotters which ended up being our last ever win at Clod blow lane.

New owners have completed, sadly they won't be on their way to Conference football anytime soon but it is nice to see that they have replaced Danish Dave with another plonker Charlie Methven who now has a new job title for football -

Former Sunderland duo Charlie Methven and Jim Rodlwell have been handed roles at Charlton Athletic following the Addicks' recent takeover.

Ex-Sunderland co-owner Methven will perform the role of "sports and leisure industry entrepreneur and adviser" with one-time Black Cats CEO Rodwell named "managing director" at the League One club.

Staff online

Members online