Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted 🤣
It's Charlton mate, there'll always be reasons to laugh at them. Example, if thery're doing shit they have meltdowns and we laugh. If they're doing well it's delusion and talks of the premier league and other madnes. We laugh. Win win in my book.

What ever they do, even promtion, they're still light years away from us. I think we''ll reach the premier league under Berylsons ownership, they couldn't do it now under any loon that takes a huge gamble on a pile of shit, one that doesn't even own it's ground.

They're a souless, rudderlesss and pointless football club. I'd miss Fulham more than Charlton if they both went bust. Fulham being a club with fans that i can't stand but at least it's a good away day, in a nice place and an old fashioned club, at heart.

Charlton chief executive Peter Storrie?….
Since when?
Dodgiest geezer I have ever met. And I did meet him once when I did some work at Portsmouth. He made a real success of things there, didn’t he?
Maybe the laughs are not over yet.

Since when?
Dodgiest geezer I have ever met. And I did meet him once when I did some work at Portsmouth. He made a real success of things there, didn’t he?
He was brought in short term , I think paid by the new owners, to make sure the club carried on functioning properly whilst a deal was being made, probably to keep an eye on Danish Dave on bringing in more family to run the club

It's Charlton mate, there'll always be reasons to laugh at them. Example, if thery're doing shit they have meltdowns and we laugh. If they're doing well it's delusion and talks of the premier league and other madnes. We laugh. Win win in my book.

What ever they do, even promtion, they're still light years away from us. I think we''ll reach the premier league under Berylsons ownership, they couldn't do it now under any loon that takes a huge gamble on a pile of shit, one that doesn't even own it's ground.

They're a souless, rudderlesss and pointless football club. I'd miss Fulham more than Charlton if they both went bust. Fulham being a club with fans that i can't stand but at least it's a good away day, in a nice place and an old fashioned club, at heart.
Yeah spot on

Since when?

Spotters getting excited over on Into the Valium that with new owners they are going for it big time in the transfer window, wanting to sign one of the big guns from the Championship - Bradley Dack of QPR! 🤣

That was until one of their members, Vaangard, cooled their jets with this little nugget of ‘back to Earth’ information!

“Shortarse nearly 30, two ACLs, 8 goals in 52 over last 3 seasons. Dropping a division and mucho dinero. No Ta.”

If the scope of their ambition is going after the likes of Dack (and Cheltenham forward Alfie May), then they’ll be in league 1 for a very long time to come! 🤣

Spotters getting excited over on Into the Valium that with new owners they are going for it big time in the transfer window, wanting to sign one of the big guns from the Championship - Bradley Dack of QPR! 🤣

That was until one of their members, Vaangard, cooled their jets with this little nugget of ‘back to Earth’ information!

“Shortarse nearly 30, two ACLs, 8 goals in 52 over last 3 seasons. Dropping a division and mucho dinero. No Ta.”

If the scope of their ambition is going after the likes of Dack (and Cheltenham forward Alfie May), then they’ll be in league 1 for a very long time to come! 🤣
Dack has just left Blackburn and would probably do well in Div 3 if he stays fit but will be on a lot of money for the likes of that lot.

Gills were hoping to get May but they think he is going to Derby.

Whilst we will have to give up hoping they fall into the Conference if the new owners take over, it's still fun to watch them get excited over the prospect of crap players coming to them.

At least the spotters will get to see their club play in Europe for once! 🤣

At least the spotters will get to see their club play in Europe for once! 🤣