Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

It is one of the most one sided derbys but not the biggest. I think I read Liverpool over Everton, and Chelsea over Fulham is more one sided
We've also spent a fair bit of time in different divisions. We've played them twelve times in the league since 1996. They last beat us in 96 and also 95. Prior to that it 1992, prior to that 1978. We've played them 36 times since 1978, they've won five of those league games. We've lost to them to about 12 times in just under 70 games going back to 1921.

Could we have the top ten with a pie chart?
Here you are
1 steak pie
2 pork pie
3 steak and kidney pie
4. Steak and onion pie
5 minced beef pie
6 chicken pie
7 shepherds pie
8 cottage pie
9 hunters pie
10 sausage and bacon pie

That do ya.
Not Graphic enough

VE_22_Pukka_Tab1_Image1.png

Here you are
1 steak pie
2 pork pie
3 steak and kidney pie
4. Steak and onion pie
5 minced beef pie
6 chicken pie
7 shepherds pie
8 cottage pie
9 hunters pie
10 sausage and bacon pie

That do ya.
I'm not having that. I would put chicken and ham pie at no. 4 and chicken curry pie at 7. You really need to expand your pie horizons :thumbup:

Caught the last half hour or so of the spotters v Bristol Rovers game!

Rovers were already 1 up when I joined it, and I watched them tear the spotters midfield and defence a new one! Ex Millwall Marquis had a couple of great chances to put Rovers 3 up (don’t know if he had already got their goal), and the spotters had no answer to the opposition’s slick passing!

I missed the spotters equiliser due to the feed going down, and a bit later Alfie May, the spotters £200,000 signing let one fly which hit the inside of the right post and came out again which could have put them 2-1 up!

The ref added 7 minutes of added time and both sides went looking for the winner, but it didn’t look like there was going to be a victor until a Rovers player floated over a lovely cross into the box and McCormick chested it down and hit it low into the spotters left hand corner of the goal… with literally 10 SECONDS left of the extra 7 minutes played!

What a choker!

Oh, and Holden their manager was booked! 🤣

Spotters now 15th in the table, 3 points off a relegation spot! 🤣

Cue the meltdown and phone calls to the Samaritans on CharltonNoLife! 🤣🤣

I see the winner came in the 98th minute from a sub who was brought on for John Marquis in the 89th minute. I'm giving the assist to Marquis for that. There'll be quite a few flasks and train sets that need repairing or replacing after that result.

It's just a blip. We won't be laughing when they win the champions league in 200/300 years time.