Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Everyone over on Into the Valium are in a delirious state of excitement and knicker wetting, after the forum‘s owner put out this post yesterday…..

”Just had an update guys......

This is of 2.30pm today.

Increased offer has been submitted and has been accepted by TS.

We are now in the hands of the lawyers.

This is now at the most advanced stage it’s been at any point.

Come on Josh lad, get it over the line!!”

Seems like it’s gonna happen now :mad:

I suppose it’s possible that Tommy Two Chords could change his mind about selling to the new buyer, as he did to the previous buyer, but if that happens he’s liable for around £3M which he’ll have to spend out to cover players wages, staff wages and the general up keep of the Valium whilst in the close season of June, July and August! Can’t see him wanting to do that, so it will make him push this deal over the line!

Even if the sale goes through, I still think the spotters might not be promoted next season! It all depends on a couple of things! Firstly, how much transfer budget are they going to give the manager? Will it be enough to buy anywhere between 5 - 12 new players? Will these new players wages be part of the transfer budget, or will wages be on top?

Secondly, where are they going to get these players from? They can’t or won’t want to risk buying league two players again (or get them from the conference), because they probably won’t be good enough for league 1 football or to help mount a promotion push for them, so that leaves only Prem or Championship players to go for! Any half decent player from either of those two divisions would hope to go to other clubs in their own division, or go up or down to these two divisions only! That and the fact that any half decent player would probably be on the sort of high wages that the spotters couldn’t afford, means it’s not going to be easy to get in the right players, at the right price and the right wages!

Hopefully, it’ll all come crashing down around the heads of these new owners, and they’ll be thinking, “Fuck this for a game of soldiers,” and fuck off out of SE7 sharpish! If that happens, and there’s no one else to take over, administration would surely follow!

Everyone over on Into the Valium are in a delirious state of excitement and knicker wetting, after the forum‘s owner put out this post yesterday…..

”Just had an update guys......

This is of 2.30pm today.

Increased offer has been submitted and has been accepted by TS.

We are now in the hands of the lawyers.

This is now at the most advanced stage it’s been at any point.

Come on Josh lad, get it over the line!!”

Seems like it’s gonna happen now :mad:

I suppose it’s possible that Tommy Two Chords could change his mind about selling to the new buyer, as he did to the previous buyer…..

Thought the above was happening…

Then this, in the last 15 minutes or so, from the spotter in the know, the owner of Into the Valium…..

”I'm getting titbits, nothing concrete but at least two people have told me in the last hour that Sandgaard has moved the goal posts again.

He is dragging it out to take it beyond the deadlibe when the wages abd other outgoings are due and then telling the investors it's their fault and as a result he now insists on them picking up the tab.

Clearly trying to string them along until a better offer comes in

Still no SPA signed.

Fraud of a human being.”

If this turns out to be true, then this Joshua Friedman Consortium might very say, “This is the 2nd time you’ve moved the goal posts and fucked me about! That’s it!”

If that happens, the spotters could very well be totally fucked!

Way to go Agent Sandgaard! 🤣

Thought the above was happening…

Then this, in the last 15 minutes or so, from the spotter in the know, the owner of Into the Valium…..

”I'm getting titbits, nothing concrete but at least two people have told me in the last hour that Sandgaard has moved the goal posts again.

He is dragging it out to take it beyond the deadlibe when the wages abd other outgoings are due and then telling the investors it's their fault and as a result he now insists on them picking up the tab.

Clearly trying to string them along until a better offer comes in

Still no SPA signed.

Fraud of a human being.”

If this turns out to be true, then this Joshua Friedman Consortium might very say, “This is the 2nd time you’ve moved the goal posts and fucked me about! That’s it!”

If that happens, the spotters could very well be totally fucked!

Way to go Agent Sandgaard! 🤣

See my post above....'COC'...(Sandgaard, not you...)

:smoke:

Looks like the Premier and European League dream is back on again!

This, late last night from the owner of the Into the Valium forum:

“I can confirm that Sandgaard has signed the SPA agreement!! I was sent an email this afternoon apparantly to give me the heads up of upcoming news later but I've not received it but just had a call asking me to put something on the forum as there is conflicting breaking news.

So what's next?

We are not sold as such....even though the Share Purchase Agreement is now signed.

The EFL now ratify the deal and ask for proof of funds.

You have to show 2 yrs running costs in an escrow and have the sale price.

Then the OADT is done (formality).

Then we are sold.😃😃😃

Would be hilarious if Friedman’s lot couldn’t show 2 years running costs, as that would put them right back in the shit!

Suppose it could be amusing to see how much money this investor group do throw at trying to get promotion next season, or whether they’ll jack it in if they fall at the first hurdle!

Can you imagine the meltdown if they spend a few bob and don’t get at least a play off place at the end of next season?

The Samaritan’s switchboard will be bracing themselves next May! 🤣

So they have moved it so we couldn't take the piss anymore :grinning: Luckily for them there is nothing else we can laugh at when it comes to them

Hitting
No, CL have gone members only for any discussion regarding the takeover. Apparently they have a hatred of the bloke that owns Into the Valley, and want to slag him off without him knowing what’s been said about him!

CL are also not liking the fact that this rival forum owner has people working at the club who have been giving him hot off the press news about where things are with the takeover - news that is always coming true, and those on CL are hearing everything second hand! And that’s pissing them off greatly!

Honestly, they’re like a pair of squabbling kids who both need their heads banging together!

The drips!

Sounds like they’re in fairly decent hands now. Shame. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted 🤣