Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Is this why Millwall aren’t rated off the pitch anymore? Gone all suburban - washing the car or mowing the lawn on a weekend.

Herne Bay could probably take piss around The Den now!

This is the trouble with the suburbs... lacking in sophistication and rightoness.
Yes give you that, never been very sophisticated as you can probably gather being dragged up where I come from it wasn’t even on the agenda.Right on ness not sure what that means.
Is that a new Bermondsey thing?

Ive always thought that if you’re handy why not go into boxing, UFC etc.
Many of us have and many ( youngens) still do. We've had an array of martial at experts, boxers etc in our firm down the years. It wasn't just about the tear up, Moody. Many of us grew up, schooled. worked and lived amongst each other, had tight bonds and we all supported Wall, so already part of a group, Going to Wall was like joining the biggest and best group that also liked a tear up, you just fall into it if you're that way inclined. Young men want to belong to and be part of something, being in a firm covers those bases. My boy was bit handy with his fists at a young age, there was no way he was going down the same road as me so i put him into kick boxing classes. It taught him to be disciplined and how to defuse confrontations and to defend himself, it worked, he's not involved in FV.

Many of us have and many ( youngens) still do. We've had an array of martial at experts, boxers etc in our firm down the years. It wasn't just about the tear up, Moody. Many of us grew up, schooled. worked and lived amongst each other, had tight bonds and we all supported Wall, so already part of a group, Going to Wall was like joining the biggest and best group that also liked a tear up, you just fall into it if you're that way inclined. Young men want to belong to and be part of something, being in a firm covers those bases. My boy was bit handy with his fists at a young age, there was no way he was going down the same road as me so i put him into kick boxing classes. It taught him to be disciplined and how to defuse confrontations and to defend himself, it worked, he's not involved in FV.

To be fair, I did add the NB because of the point you make - literally as you wrote this.

As an aside, I do find it confusing on here sometimes. Some people are allowed to be wind up merchants, but if you do the same, either directly or even indirectly (sorry, I didn’t know there was a suburban mafia on here - I honestly don’t think you are all dead behind the eyes lawn mowing wankers) they get upset?!