Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Hahaha that’s funny as fuck. Someone’s taking the piss there.

Hold on. They are taking the piss right?
Trouble is they go around thinking that people are really concerned about the plight of their club and all they have to do is tell people and everyone will be outraged.
How do we break it to them that nobody gives a fuck?
At least we KNOW nobody likes us.

Having sacked their manager this week, Huddersfield are rumoured to be looking at Dean Holden, the spotters manager-to-the-end-of-the-season!

With Danish Dave‘s greed stalling their takeover at the moment, Holden might jump ship if Huddersfield come calling. He’s from that neck of the woods and would no doubt be happy having a 2 or 3 year contract with them (even if they do go down), then stay at SE7 and not know if he has a job at season end!

If Holden has an agent/advisor, I hope he’s looking out for him by pointing out that a secure contract that pays the bills will always trump a possible contract that may never happen!

Having sacked their manager this week, Huddersfield are rumoured to be looking at Dean Holden, the spotters manager-to-the-end-of-the-season!

With Danish Dave‘s greed stalling their takeover at the moment, Holden might jump ship if Huddersfield come calling. He’s from that neck of the woods and would no doubt be happy having a 2 or 3 year contract with them (even if they do go down), then stay at SE7 and not know if he has a job at season end!

If Holden has an agent/advisor, I hope he’s looking out for him by pointing out that a secure contract that pays the bills will always trump a possible contract that may never happen!
Nah. He’ll want to stay for Champions League, won’t he?😆😆😆

It seems ol' Danish is a bit of a Knave/Rapscallion/Scallywag of the highest order.
Marvellous stuff, old chap...Do carry on you old scoundrel...
:ROFLMAO:
:gent:

" at least two other consortia are interested in buying Charlton."

wonder if its Johnson and Mark Peep Show
Sure a few fans of that show on here "consortia consortia" or something like that
:grinning:
it actually now is bordering on insanity how that club has been handled run
its like a Sunday League set up "Now come on lads lets have yer subs and please no going home with the socks lets have em in the kit bag,my mrs has to wash em"

A quote from a spotter on Into the Valium…..

”Sandgaard pulled the plug. Wants to go “in a different direction”

The whole SMT have gone, and Holden is on the brink of resigning.”

And another’s response to that quote…..

”FFS ! Holden going is not good news. Sandgaard wants to go a different direction how about of a cliff !”

:clap: :wave:

Can't find any threads on no life about guitar hero nor the now failed take over. Maybe now only visible to members cause we was ripping the shit out of them so much on here!

They've gone underground... Takeover or Trainset threads are for registered drips only. My lad tried to join and have a nosey about but got knocked back. I think they could smell a Lion.

'Into the Valium' is still open for business:

:grinning:

I quite like this from 'Cedric'.

"Shitegaard is finished- He has zero credibility, he is a proven liar, the fans hate him, he has no money to move the club forward, he is worse than RD. There is absolutely fuck all that arsehole has that this club wants or needs."

Apart from ownership of Charlton AFC, that is...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sandgaard quoted in the SLP…..

Sandgaard told our paper: “I can’t say a lot until this point, it was best to keep it under wraps. I had signed a long-term sheet with that group that was led by Charlie. There was some very specific terms that were very clear at the end of January and coming into February that they didn’t comply with. Those were really the key items in the deal.

“So this morning I told Charlie I can’t keep doing this, that’s why that deal is off.

“But everything is good in that we are moving forward and have a plan B. I think actually that everything is looking up for the club.”

Yet according to the bloke that runs Into the Valium, none of the above is true!

“How the fuck can he come out with that shit and keep a straight face.

He is a lying bastard and he needs outing. I hope the buyers come out with the real version because the Danish prick has released a total misrepresentation of the truth with that crock of shite.”

Members online