Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

:hmmm:

• LincsaddickLincsaddick
    February 12
    some of our fans are getting (or are already) very pissed off with the way the season and the club is/are going and show their frustration through stupid and violent acts, smashing up away toilets is another example .. throwing objects and hitting the referee is both cowardly and inexcusable .. the behaviour of a minority of our fans over the past couple of seasons (talking in my case of away games that is) indicate to me that we can now give the at one time infamous Millwall dickheads a run for their money .. I expect a very heavy fine for this act of gross, frustrated no doubt, stupidity

DickPlumb over on Into the Valium had some news about the not so takeover this morning!

“The news is not good news.

Charlton are likely to become involved in a long and messy legal case in the coming months between Sandgaard and the Methven Group. This will impact greatly on the day to day running of the club, including any new appointments, Sandgaard needs to think again or he could plunge the Club into turmoil.”

Reamsofverse (Valium owner) responded:

“I posted last week that there has been a serious breach of the exclusivity period and that TS had lied. I updated it on here last night and following the news I had been given and stated that the news that will break today will not be what anyone wants as it's going to end in the law courts putting any other takeover on hold. It could be months not weeks. You can all blame TS and his lies for this.”

Someone asked the owner if the legal case would stop a takeover from another consortium (not Methven’s one!)

“Yes it will. Unless an out of court settlement is agreed that the American group behind CM takeover immediately as agreed. Hopefully it will means that TS accepts his 10% or leaves altogether.”

This quote, though, was my absolute favourite from petetongthereturn:

“The way these current punks (all of them bidders included) and past owners have treated this great historic important club is scandalous and insulting to the fans and the local community.”

The level of delusion in that post is truly astounding!

:rofl:

This quote, though, was my absolute favourite from petetongthereturn:

“The way these current punks (all of them bidders included) and past owners have treated this great historic important club is scandalous and insulting to the fans and the local community.”

The level of delusion in that post is truly astounding!

:rofl:

To the outside world, its just a punter and a whore haggling over the price, before someone gets fucked.

If it's the same bloke, he played for them in the early 70's.

(Possible) Stat Wankery incoming:

If it is the very same Dick Plumb, he was centre forward for them in the 1971/72 season (the season we just missed out on promotion to the old division One). They were relegated by one point and on the penultimate game of the season, we won 0-2 at their gaff. We did the the double over them that season, and just like the double we did over them two/three years ago, almost certainly helped to send them down.

:grinning:

(Possible) Stat Wankery incoming:

If it is the very same Dick Plumb, he was centre forward for them in the 1971/72 season (the season we just missed out on promotion to the old division One). They were relegated by one point and on the penultimate game of the season, we won 0-2 at their gaff. We did the the double over them that season, and just like the double we did over them two/three years ago, almost certainly helped to send them down.

:grinning:
Dickie PlumE!