Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Over on CharltonNoLife, there’s a thread entitled, ‘Following this club is so depressing…’ started by CallumCAFC, regarding their dismal defeat at the hands of Bolton Wanderers today! Here’s one of the responses to it, from the usually reliable pragmatist, ‘oohahhMortimer‘

“When someone as Uber positive as Callum can see how much of a shitshow it is then we really are in footballing hell. It truly is the worst footballing period in our history and on the back of Curbs and Lennie glory years.

still no need to whine when next season we’re gonna be in our 10th season in 15 in the third tier.

palace will be entering their 11th on the spin in the Premiership

and the scum will be in their 12th in 14 in the championship.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The more they hate us, the more I just love it.
They don’t seem to realize the pleasure I know we all get from their total helplessness and hopelessness.
Long May it continue.

The more they hate us, the more I just love it.
Agreed, it gets funnier the more they fall apart and meltdown. There current plight and us being light years ahead of them is like kicking a man that's already down and out. If somehow we did manage to sneak the play offs and go up i think it would destroy them. I reckon one of them would probably try and top danish Dave :grinning:

Agreed, it gets funnier the more they fall apart and meltdown. There current plight and us being light years ahead of them is like kicking a man that's already down and out. If somehow we did manage to sneak the play offs and go up i think it would destroy them. I reckon one of them would probably try and top danish Dave :grinning:

Indeed:

1.JPG

According to Google there are 2,668 Billionaires in the world. Doubt 3 of them want to own Charlton.

You would have thought the fake sheik would have put them off these sort of fantasies
Nah, mate, all that did was wet their knickers with their own come juice at the thought of someone else rich enough (stupid enough) to buy them a ticket back to the Prem/Champions League! They still think it’s gonna happen! 🤣
supaclive
2:46PM
If and when Stockley goes it is suicide to only have Leaburn and Bonne as senior striking options....
WTF is he talking about? They also have Chuks ‘sick note’ Aneke, who‘s available for around 6 games a season! I mean, what more could they want? :grinning: