Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Just had a quick look over on Charlton NoLife and the spotters are jubilant they only lost by 3 goals to nil against the mighty Manchester United in the league cup tonight!

Shame it was only 3 they knocked past them - was hoping for a lot more!

The spotters will see this defeat as proof that their long awaited resurgence has begun, for keeping the mighty Man U to only 3 goals scored!

Poor, deluded fools!

Last edited:
For some strange reason I watched the game and in all fairness, they did alright. 1-0 until the 90th minute. The second half they had a bit of a go but had no punch upfront. Yeah, Manure had the classier players, but 3-0 flattered them a tad. I was surprised really, okay defiantly a gulf in class as we all know, but it wasn't no landslide like I thought it might be.

Unfortunately, tonight might give their confidence a big boost. Not what we want really... :grinning:

Smaller teams always have a go against supposedly bigger teams. The difference is we win a fair few of ours. They will continue to languish around the lower mid table position under the guise that this one performance is something to build on. Back to normality in the next game when they get beat.

Just had a quick look over on Charlton NoLife and the spotters are jubilant they only lost by 3 goals to nil against the mighty Manchester United in the league cup tonight!

Shame it was only 3 they knocked past them - was hoping for a lot more!

The spotters will see this defeat as proof that their long awaited resurgence has begun, for keeping the mighty Man U to only 3 goals scored!

Poor, deluded fools!
Let them think that.
It will make their fall and suffering as the massive sleeping giants they still are convinced they are , even funnier

Reserves.
Oh no, Peckham!

According to spotters on NoLife, United had to bring on ‘the big guns’ (their words), to beat them! 🤣

Conveniently forgetting that United were already 1 up when Rashford came on, around the 60 minute mark, yet they still failed to get an equiliser right up to the 90th minute when Rashford made it 2-0, and 4 minutes later, 3-0 before the ref blew for FT to put ‘the sleeping giants’ out of their misery!

Their statement about ‘the big guns’ would only be true had the spotters equilised before Rashford came on, but hey, why let the truth ruin a good story, eh?

I really hope the spotters read this, and other posts on here, regarding the match last night!

They all need a healthy dose of reality drummed into their egotistical minds! 🤣

According to spotters on NoLife, United had to bring on ‘the big guns’ (their words), to beat them!
Don't laugh,United should think themselves very lucky that Charlton rested all their ' big guns ' for a more important battle this Saturday,,,, at home to the all conquering and mighty Barnsley. Hold on to your flasks chaps it';s gonna be a thriller.