Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

He and I had some nice spats on here..
"When we have a discussion about hot dogs feel free to fucking chime in Yank" still kills me..
Reeferlion vs Asad was just tops at times.. Just brutal.
My favorite Asad post was when someone had put dog shit on the bonnet of his car in the middle of the summer and the heat had baked it, he didn't want to scrape it off in case it damaged the paint work.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My favorite Asad post was when someone had put dog shit on the bonnet of his car in the middle of the summer and the heat had baked it, he didn't want to scrape it off in case it damaged the paint work.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah mate he and reeferlion need statues outside the Den in my opinion. Pure genius, the both of them.. Along with various wind-up accounts from back then.

Asad was class. You could set your watch by him. Load of verbal at 6, getting offensive by 9 and totally off the wall comments from midnight. Not sure the whiskey agreed with him but was a funny fucker
Right on, the fella is missed and hope if he's liver still working order that he's doing well. Don't think I've ever laughed that heartily in my life. Between his good self and Crafty Cockney, my workdays flew by.. Top stuff.

The Prince-e-Paul

January 10

Our fans showed what our club is about. Heart and soul. If you're watching TS or any prospective new owner, just remember, these fans are like 9000 Liam Neeson's, so if you have any thoughts of doing anything that might hurt the club, think again. These folk have many special sets of skills, so treat our club with respect, OR ELSE.
Liam Neeson, wtf is he talking about. Absolute prick.

The Prince-e-Paul

January 10

Our fans showed what our club is about. Heart and soul. If you're watching TS or any prospective new owner, just remember, these fans are like 9000 Liam Neeson's, so if you have any thoughts of doing anything that might hurt the club, think again. These folk have many special sets of skills, so treat our club with respect, OR ELSE.
Fucking hell

This Asad and reeferlion sound like great characters. Can any of their posts still be found?

Would be great if someone on here could bring up some of the funniest posts! I mean the Charlton thread keeps us amused, but us young ones need to see what we missed in terms of real fun and laughter! :grinning:

The Prince-e-Paul

January 10

This is what happens when their supporters get a whiff of the big time again!

They get cocky and hard (no pun intended), the pride swells within them about their ‘great’ club and then its puff out the chest, flex those muscles and start acting like Max and Paddy on the door to the Phoenix Club!

Fucking wankers, the lot of ‘em!

This is what happens when their supporters get a whiff of the big time again!

They get cocky and hard (no pun intended), the pride swells within them about their ‘great’ club and then its puff out the chest, flex those muscles and start acting like Max and Paddy on the door to the Phoenix Club!

Fucking wankers, the lot of ‘em!
Or ELSE what.another of their legendary protests.there can't be any more muggy supporters in the 4 leagues