Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I hope he demolishes the ground and turns it into a park with toy trains and miniature railway.

Choo choo, all aboard the champions league express

View attachment 15728
With comments like that you'll be getting a few of them overexcited at the thought, some will wake up with little damp patches at the front of their Thomas the tank engine pyjamas

ShootersHillGuru on CharltonNoLife said:

“Let’s face facts. This is Charlton Athletic we’re talking about here. It’s only a matter of time before we’re in another crisis. It’s just the way it is.“ 🤣

They are at it again.
Come on Jacko - best of luck to him and the boys today - a win today and followed up with a win against donny and we will all be talking about playoffs again - it can happen - its football and things can turn round very fast - from having a team where you can't see where the next win is coming from to having a squad brimming with talent - 100% behind Jacko - this is his moment and i think he has the star quality to deliver.

They are at it again.
Come on Jacko - best of luck to him and the boys today - a win today and followed up with a win against donny and we will all be talking about playoffs again - it can happen - its football and things can turn round very fast - from having a team where you can't see where the next win is coming from to having a squad brimming with talent - 100% behind Jacko - this is his moment and i think he has the star quality to deliver.
They're absolutely fucking bonkers mate.

Will wait for their next defeat before I have my next butcher’s at Into the Valium and CharltonNoLife.

The Spotters will be insufferable today, what with them beating a team currently in the play offs! That and crowing to all and sundry who will listen, about their fantastic win and how they will now be storming up the league under their new messiah, Johnny Jackson! 🤣

Last edited:
They are a bit of a bogey team to Sunderland, I think. Add to that, the new manager bounce and it all looks rosy to them at the moment.

They are a bit of a bogey team to Sunderland, I think. Add to that, the new manager bounce and it all looks rosy to them at the moment.
Yep,

I will laugh my nuts off if the Anoraks lose at home to Doncaster, this Saturday, especially as they have a game in hand over our London ‘rivals!‘ 🤣

That could put them 6 points ahead of the Spotters, with over a 3rd of the season gone, thereby keeping those scarf wearing, flask drinking numpty’s firmly rooted in the relegation zone!
:rofl:

Looks like we have got our Spotters back on form. The wankey cunts got beat today.
:smoke:

"Another season as the wankiest team in South East London and sloshing about in the third tier .

merry fucking Christmas, fuck you charlton , Charlton is for life not just Christmas, oh great something to look forward to , came lunts"

Members online