Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Would be surprised if Danish Dave were to sack Atkins, as he wouldn’t want to pay out the compo! Think the axe man only went for Atkins because he was out of work, and there was no compo to pay there, either!

I’ve said it before, Danish Dave is in a win - win situation. His dream of owing a football club has become a reality, and through that he’s become, via social media, a celebrity of sorts, which has allowed him to indulge in another of his passions, that of becoming a rock star (I’m trying to keep a straight face as I type those words).

It’s also allowed him to write, publish and use at the Valium his new song, Addicks to Victory (I’m laughing now), in place of their long standing song, ‘Red Red Robin‘ (which has alienated the fan base), but the one thing he hasn’t done, and the Spotters are up in arms about, is invest a decent amount of money into improving the team!

He’s not going to do that, because he doesn’t have the money to spend big. That’s why he only owns the team and not the Valium or the Sparrow Lane training ground, which would have cost him an additional £50M! If the club get relegated this season, and the supporters turn on him (which they will), he will just sell the club to another chancer, for the same amount he paid for it, and just write off the £10M + he’s already spent, as a tax loss. In the long run, he’ll see that owning a football club for a couple of years will have raised his social media profile, and in turn, done the same thing for his company!

Basically, the Spotters are fucked, whatever Dave does! I can’t see McCarthy, or any half decent manager wanting to take over Adkins job, when he won’t know for definite how much money he’ll be given to spend on players, or know if they’ll still be a league 1 club, come the end of this season!

And we think our club has problems! 🤣

I still love the fact that Danish can't afford to buy The Valium or the Training complex....That's still owned by the nutty Belgium bloke with a good head for business..!!

:ROFLMAO:

I still love the fact that Danish can't afford to buy The Valium or the Training complex....That's still owned by the nutty Belgium bloke with a good head for business..!!

:ROFLMAO:
Pot kettle black I’m afraid, technically we still don’t own our ground and we sold the training ground years ago (apart from a bit of grass JB bought in Kent last week)

Pot kettle black I’m afraid, technically we still don’t own our ground and we sold the training ground years ago (apart from a bit of grass JB bought in Kent last week)

Yeah, I know..In the spirit of the comedy value of the thread, I was referring to the nutty Belgium...

Like the Grim Reaper, he's still in the shadows. In fact, some of them now think they were better off with him.

Such is the life of an Anorak.
:grinning:

Last edited:
The good old spotters always at forefront of football ideas what with giving away more tickets than they sell they can now have a spot the crowd competition

I mean, it’s bad enough the Spotters put this type of goal celebration up when they score, but fuck me, get your players to strike a more manly pose!

Think he’s saying “Nice!” 🤣
99B97D9F-6A5A-4480-922F-D82D458F2567.jpeg

The honeymoon is over from Guitar man

SELR_addicks
October 19

Attention really needs to turn to Sandgaard now.

What has he done over the past 6 months to justify that he's running the club well?

He's defacto CEO so simply paying the bills isn't enough. He needs to run the club and currently it's a shambles.

--------------------------------
IR94
October 19

TS has turned this club into a new level of laughing stock, and that takes some doing.

He has and it does, but we knew you wouldn't let us down :hehe:

The sense of entitlement is insane. One of them was rattling on about Andrew Barclay owning the club and spending his money. He is one of the Barclay brothers sons and the 2 brothers did not have a pot to piss in in 40s and they ended up owning the Telegraph, the spectator, shipping, the ritz etc. Why would people like that piss away their fortune with tenuous links to Charlton. Other than owning racehorses, football ownership is a good way to lose a fortune.

TS has turned this club into a new level of laughing stock, and that takes some doing.

He has and it does, but we knew you wouldn't let us down :hehe:

"He’s in England now (Danish Dave), so what’s stopping him acting like a man, fronting up, and making a statement admitting to his many mistakes and explaining how he’s going to put them right quickly.

I’d take Duchatelet back over TS in an instant."

:grinning:

Someone over on one of the two forums said there was just over 7,000 people in the The Valium last night. Judging by the photos, probably about right.
For a big club like The Spotters, with top European visions, that's terrible.

On the other hand, for a shit, bottom of League One team, on a Tuesday night, playing Accrington Stanley, that ain't bad...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online