Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Oh dear.
Some people are going to moan but I was the first person to say we needed to put protest systems in place re ESI - others thought they were our saviour - and now sadly the same is true re Thomas Sandgaard.

Being US based (with the travel costs and legal quirks a big deterrent to most active protestors) he can maybe avoid the intensity of protests that hit RD and ESI.

That notwithstanding we need to start turning the screw on the latest dodgy specimen to own us.

A list of places to target (with non-violent protests) is needed asap.

Can anyone post the public addresses of Sandgaard's companies (particularly those in or near his hometown)? As we saw with RD these people only pay attention when you draw in their neighbours.

We need to get this started asap - we waited too long with ESI and RD, let's not make the same mistake again. Do we have anyone on here in Colorado (that's where TS operates yeah) maybe?

Let's get this guy gone asap before we drop into League Two.
From the same thread...
:grinning:

"Unless things quickly change next week, Sandgaard is going to find that owning a South London football club is far more challenging that owning a manufacturing company in Colorado that makes prosthetic willys."

From the same thread...

"Unless things quickly change next week, Sandgaard is going to find that owning a South London football club is far more challenging that owning a manufacturing company in Colorado that makes prosthetic willys."
They are so gullible, They accepted this bald headed Danish cunt as there saviour when only a few months earlier they were calling a fake sheikh your highness, They are proper weirdos.

From the same thread...

Unless things change quickly he'll have to change his name from Sandgaard to Sandbag with all that flack he's taking....

What fkin mong this geezer is!?. OK he had a little bit of sympathy from me from the off with cuntish stewards (nice to know they do exist at other grounds), but what sort of cunt worries more about being called a racist than being verbally abused in front of his kid and his old man being threatened.

If anything sums them up that it has to be this....

What fkin mong this geezer is!?. OK he had a little bit of sympathy from me from the off with cuntish stewards (nice to know they do exist at other grounds), but what sort of cunt worries more about being called a racist than being verbally abused in front of his kid and his old man being threatened.

Illiterate to the point of obscuring all meaning.

What language was his post written in? It seemed a little like English but more how I'd expect a simpleton to write it.

He said it was just him and the steward who was getting in his face, you don't get many opportunities like that , a quick glance around to see if anyone are watching, then BANG!!! you spark the cunt and when your daughter comes back step over him and disappear lively.