Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Love a bit of Will Hay and the boys!

Have to admit, I was half expecting one of the Spotters on that thread to have a go at those commentating about the trains, something along the lines of, “Great! That’s all we need! A discussion about trains so the Millwall scum (they like to call us that), can take the piss out of us!”

Don’t worry lads, we’ve already seen it and the piss has been well and truly taken out of you, so have a look at this thread, see what we’ve said, then go away feeling totally ashamed and humiliated by your footballing neighbours! 🤣

I myself don’t usually use trains that much, but when I do, I always look at the staff working on the platforms and wonder, “I wonder if he’s a Spotter?”

Slightly off topic I know, but my son’s friend who’s a spotter reckons there was some sort of con flab between some of ours and some of the Anoraks at London Bridge yesterday (after the match). I was there about sixish and saw nothing.

Slightly off topic I know, but my son’s friend who’s a spotter reckons there was some sort of con flab between some of ours and some of the Anoraks at London Bridge yesterday (after the match). I was there about sixish and saw nothing.
You saw nothing because there was nothing there!

It’s called ’meshing dreaming.’

This means a number of Spotters were dreaming the same wet dream, how their mob, the SADDOS (Spotters Against Danish Dave’s Oppression Society), took on and defeated the Millwall Bushwackers, in a massive tear up which will forever be known as ‘The Siege of London Bridge!’

The Spotters follow up wet dream is of them standing over the bleeding and battered Wall supporters, and producing a railway ticket which they then place on the chest of everyone who is Wall. The words on the ticket read:

You have just had your ticket punched by the SADDOS!

AS IF!!!!! 🤣

Charlton Athletic vs Crawley Town. Papa John's Trophy Southern Group G.

7:00pm, Tuesday 31st August 2021.

Just gone 2 up i see
Many of their fans expected to be playing in the Europa cup at least by this stage
what did they get ______ Crawley In the Papa Johns Trophy :LOL:

You have to laugh or at least titter

"Garlic Bread Garlic Bread" !?