Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Viewer Discretion Advised !!!

Love him - Saturday will be biblical. We're going home lads.

Well it reminds a bit the Bryan Adams song we used to play before matches many years ago, I think it was called we're gonna win or something

It’s also on Spotify! It’s quite catchy, I don’t mind a bit of rock and I’m sure I’ll be so pissed Saturday I’ll be rocking out.

Top tune. Absolutely love it.

Love Thomas and what he has done here, also love heavy rock, so sounds are good, good solid guitar, thing is the lyrics,.. they are a bit repetitive, and feel could have been a lot better thought out, anyway good on Thomas and look forward to the live performance.
B)

Not only have the Spotters no taste in who they support, they also don’t have any good taste in rock music, if they’re all wanking themselves off, listening to Danish Dave and his backing group, the bacon slicers! :grinning:

Wall related (in a roundabout sort of way) but Sheffield Wednesday have signed Lee Gregory!

I hope he scores the winning goal against the Spotters on Saturday! Got to have some kind of Millwall connection beating the Spotters, even if we are in different leagues! 🤣