Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Here’s the ‘stadium version’

To me it sounds like a song from any one of the 80’s American rock bands, Bon Jovi, Europe, etc. It’s pretty awful!

Someone on Into the Valium, tonaddick, said this, “That is so much worse than I expected. It reminds me of David Brent's Freelove Highway. If we're going for a bad nordic rock feel then I'd much prefer the horrible histories attempt - www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qSkaAwKMD4. At least they knew they were going to be laughed at.”

Yes, Brent’s Freelove Highway was so much better! 🤣

Also on Into the Valium, Kings Hill Addick said:

“Have you heard it? It is truly horrible! It’s so bad it’s funny!

It’s like how they being back the worst singers for the final on X-Factor.

I don’t think the season ticket fiasco matters any more, nor does it matter what players we sign.

This is all anyone will remember of Charlton Athletic 2021/22. This is the first, and only, thing anyone will mention when you tell them that you are a Charlton fan.”

You can just hear the resignation and helplessness in his voice, when he realises that his club and its supporters are never, ever, going to live this down!

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Also on Into the Valium, Kings Hill Addick said:

“Have you heard it? It is truly horrible! It’s so bad it’s funny!

It’s like how they being back the worst singers for the final on X-Factor.

I don’t think the season ticket fiasco matters any more, nor does it matter what players we sign.

This is all anyone will remember of Charlton Athletic 2021/22. This is the first, and only, thing anyone will mention when you tell them that you are a Charlton fan.”

You can just hear the resignation and helplessness in his voice, when he realises that his club and its supporters are never, ever, going to live this down!

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
That’s the difference between Into the Valium and the much bigger NoLife.

on NoLife there’s a few cringing at it but the majority are having it, quite a lot are even saying they like it and loads are saying because he’s their ‘hero’ and saved their club that he can do what he wants