Owls V Lions match thread

Was Bradshaw coming short to receive the ball into his feet with his back to their goal?

I’m curious because for ages I’ve felt he was being asked to challenge in the air and/or run the channels and not come short.

Something that struck me last week was the Southampton front players, especially Armstrong, most of the time came short, dragging a defender with them creating space for runners to exploit.

If Edwards has/does implement that change I think we have the quality to damage teams.

Am I awake? :ROFLMAO:

Joe said we would look after the ball better when in possession and he was good to his word. We also just carried on the same no matter what the score, no sitting back and waiting for them to get back in the game.

We score 4 away from home and actually avoid the Banana skin, in fact we picked it up and smoked it!
Don't you mean a Bannan-a skin. 🙂

Moody is alive!! I've just noticed him on a Sheff Wed forum:
:grinning:

View attachment 24386

This place,
He has an affinity with Sheffield i seem to remember. I have noticed him on opponents forums from time to time. I have a look in to see what the fans are saying about there team and manager to get a feel on what to expect. It's funny cause 9 out 10 threads about us on any teams forum all mention the bad launguage, our views on outsiders/ northerners and rows we have. It comes as a shock to some of them and rest just think we're mad :grinning::grinning:

He has an affinity with Sheffield i seem to remember. I have noticed him on opponents forums from time to time. I have a look in to see what the fans are saying about there team and manager to get a feel on what to expect. It's funny cause 9 out 10 threads about us on any teams forum all mention the bad launguage, our views on outsiders/ northerners and rows we have. It comes as a shock to some of them and rest just think we're mad :grinning::grinning:

It's always worth a look on other football forums, they dribble out some proper drivel:

Was Bradshaw coming short to receive the ball into his feet with his back to their goal?

I’m curious because for ages I’ve felt he was being asked to challenge in the air and/or run the channels and not come short.

Something that struck me last week was the Southampton front players, especially Armstrong, most of the time came short, dragging a defender with them creating space for runners to exploit.

If Edwards has/does implement that change I think we have the quality to damage teams.
Yes he did it a number of times and did well in holding off defender and controlling it. Our players can play football, when teammates move int space it makes passing simple. Saville and flem found space in their half and received long passes along the grass. New bloke couple of day’s different team.

It's always worth a look on other football forums, they dribble out some proper drivel:

Clean sheet. Enough said.