Owls V Lions match thread

Am I awake? :ROFLMAO:

Joe said we would look after the ball better when in possession and he was good to his word. We also just carried on the same no matter what the score, no sitting back and waiting for them to get back in the game.

We score 4 away from home and actually avoid the Banana skin, in fact we picked it up and smoked it!

Last edited:
Was in that crowd today. Just on the way to a boozer. Fucking awesome. Lots of differences today. Main one I have seen was passing the ball about, especially Cooper. He played the ball, short, to feet, at all times. Kept us in possession and worked our way through the midfield through to strikers. Excellent today. Awesome noise.

Next.

The must have enjoyed that, a very unRowett display, so it would be interesting to hear what the players actually thought without making any kind of disparaging remarks about GR.

A terrific result and performance, couldn't ask for much more.,by all accounts haven't seen it, and I'm sure the travelling hordes lapped it up. Congratulations to the boys and to the new boy JE. Seems to have got his message across.
Hopefully starting as we mean to carry on 🤞.
COYL
Here you go Stowall

Was in that crowd today. Just on the way to a boozer. Fucking awesome. Lots of differences today. Main one I have seen was passing the ball about, especially Cooper. He played the ball, short, to feet, at all times. Kept us in possession and worked our way through the midfield through to strikers. Excellent today. Awesome noise.

Next.
You done us proud up there. Could hear you loud and proud on the stick