Overnight money on Beale

Evening standards latest report claims we are interviewing Muscat for the second time this week.

The finer details of any deal with him could be a sticking point. The J League ends in December, his team are 2 points off the top.

I don’t hold out much hope that Barrett will be able to keep us bobbing along without doing too much damage until then.

And it’s gonna take Muscat a while to bed himself in and put his stamp on the team.

Evening standards latest report claims we are interviewing Muscat for the second time this week.

The finer details of any deal with him could be a sticking point. The J League ends in December, his team are 2 points off the top.

I don’t hold out much hope that Barrett will be able to keep us bobbing along without doing too much damage until then.

And it’s gonna take Muscat a while to bed himself in and put his stamp on the team.
Then you say to him, “Do you want the fucking job, or not, cobber?”
That should be clear enough for him.

Beale out to 2/1 with sky now and muscat price coming in again. I’m sure it’s what ever they read in the paper 😂

I am literally driving myself mad looking at the fucking odds changing. I am not the most patient of men and also suffer with obsessive compulsive disorder, so this is doing my nut in.

I am literally driving myself mad looking at the fucking odds changing. I am not the most patient of men and also suffer with obsessive compulsive disorder, so this is doing my nut in.
I know how you feel, my doctor has stopped my blood pressure tablets until he has seen me for a review, which is two weeks away, Three days without them I'm like screaming "Give me my tablets you cunt!!":censor::censor:

If it's Beale, he'll bring his own first team coach in, in Harry Watlin, so I don't know where that leaves our current coaches

Watched a youtube channel that did an analysis of Beale's tactics etc v Celtic and to a man and one woman they could not believe the lack of desire, direction and the lack of cutting edge in the last third (sort of sounds familiar!) with no imagination (not the band).
Watched the post match interview and Beale looked a sweaty mess (not sock) and as my old man use to say, looks like a sack of shit tied up in a suit...

I ain't too sure about this one and think the club should swerve him..WTF do I know.

Beale not for me. By the way how are birmingham and the gills doing after ditching thier managers who were doing ok?