Our wonderful club, supporters, players and behind the scenes employees

Take a fucking bow, each and everyone of you fine special people. You can't plan or rehearse what the club has had to deal with but fuck me they've been impecable, sensistive and most of all there for us when we needed our wider family. I was reading tributes from the players today- pure class and you can tell that Mr Berylson wasn't your average boss, he was a leader, a listener, a father and friend to each and every one of those young Lions.

I have held it together until now. I am dealing with the fact i have two mates on there death beds suffering from cancer. Another mate and fellow lion who's partner is in the same boat but fighting like a fucking raging lion. That has drained the fuck out of me. This morning i felt exhausted and tired and slightly disillusioned with life.

But but but,,,,,,,, i read this below and went through some of the threads both here and on Hof and i can tell you i feel so much better for it. The displays of warmth, unity and sheer dignity of fans, players and staff alike have filled me with hope and absolute pride. Mr Kavanagh has been amazing too, Mr Berylson would be so proud of him for how he's conducted himself and kept things going whilst grieveing himself over the loss of a dear friend.

Millwall never fail to amaze me, be it collections for our brave servicemen and woman, past and present to setting up food banks to support not just fellow lions down on there luck but the local community and indeed complete outsiders. Fucking up on the pitch, again no surprises. But i have to say that the way the club have dealt with this awful period in our history has been above exemplary.

What i read below had me in tears, but not just in sadness but tears of sheer pride and awe at what we've got. Each and very member of our team are a credit to themselves and our wonderful club. They are pure class, Millwall through and through. The legend that is Mr Berylson shines through each and everyone of our players and staff.

I am so proud of my club today. We truly are a club like no other.

This below is just beautiful and has warmed my heart when for the last week or so it has done nothing but ache.

You silly old fucker;):clap:
What a wonderful honest beautiful review of the last week.
Peckham you’re a legend for me on this forum, always measured and very considerate, level headed opinions mate, keep up the amazing work you do on this forum. Never the same when you’re not around.
Was going pm this message, but no what the fuck I don’t care who reads it.
Sorry to hear about your pals , sad news I wish you and your pals all the very best of luck.
Peckham Lion a man I’ve never met but feel I known for years.Stay strong mate if want a chat I’m here. Maybe we could have a meet when the season starts COYL

Peckham you’re a legend for me on this forum, always measured and very considerate, level headed opinions mate, keep up the amazing work you do on this forum. Never the same when you’re not around.
Sorry to hear about your pals , sad news I wish you and your pals all the very best of luck.
Peckham Lion a man I’ve never met but feel I known for years.Stay strong mate if want a chat I’m here.
:tophat:

Maybe we could have a meet when the season starts COYL
Definitely mate. Would be a pleasure.

You silly old fucker;):clap:
Peckham Lion a man I’ve never met but feel I known for years.Stay strong mate if want a chat I’m here. Maybe we could have a meet when the season starts COYL
Peckham is every bit as good as you find him on here. Millwall through and through. And for me there is no higher compliment.