Our wonderful club, supporters, players and behind the scenes employees

Well said Peckham, there’s nothing more that I like than coming on here and taking the piss or getting the Piss taken against me. But the last weeks have been draining and when a Wall fan has some trouble, everyone rallies round to try and help him or her out. All the best to your friends in their treatment for the horrible illness that has befallen them. They say that people show their friendship and faith to their fellow humans in hard times and this has been the case this last week. So to all you Wall fans out there, keep the faith and we will pull through this.

What an incredibly tough week for everyone associated with Millwall and the club has handled it with dignity and class. They haven't put a foot wrong and that make me so proud.

@Peckham Lion, what can I say. You have the utmost respect from myself and everyone on here and I wish you and your mates all the very best, although mere words really can't do justice what they are facing.

A fantastic post.

Spoken from the heart, Peckham. Resonates with me and the ones I’ve lost and will do, my Dad is mid 70’s and has just been diagnosed with asbestosis, was still working as a scaff and still doesn’t want to give it up- a Peckham boy and still game as fuck! I guess you get to an age when the old prayer walk through the Valley of Death starts to mean something.

The only logical conclusion is to try and see joy in every day, be it your family, the sunset, a bit of music that gives a minute to cherish good memories but also the hope of good times to come. All a terrible cliche but so very important.

The past week or so there have been some incredible posts on here that show exactly what Millwall is all about. Your post Peckham sums it all up nicely pure class. Feel for you witnessing the suffering of your mates and everything they are enduring, and best wishes to you all.
It seems all the good stuff that the club does will continue to go unnoticed to the masses but that’s their loss - they could learn and awful lot from us.

Members online