Newcastle Utd

I've always maintained that a geordie is just a jock that's had his brain kicked out, seeing this thing below strengthens my belief. English blokes, some in army kit holding up Saudi flags, a regime that we war with :wagging: The same fucking knobs that wanted the ' evil Mike Ashley ' out of there club cause he's a Cockney from London and a bit tight with the transfer kitty, yet they welcome these shithouses with open arms! The video below makes me feel sad about the world, how the fuck did we get to this over a poxy game of football?

I can actually speak and read Arabic, and I’m surprised none of the MSM has been alerted to it yet.

Let’s just say the Toon won’t be happy when they’re told what it says!

The Arabic written on that cloth banner says:

Fuck off you Geordie Cunts! Up the Mackems!

It’s been rumoured (or have I just made it up) that Newcastle United are about to drop their dopey sounding “Local Hero” walk out music to something far more appropriate as a tribute to their new owners.

It will start with an introduction played by the Newcastle United Fans Brass Band Ensemble, leading into a classic rendition of a Bob Dylan song. Fans will be invited to join in the singalong.

It’s been rumoured (or have I just made it up) that Newcastle United are about to drop their dopey sounding “Local Hero” walk out music to something far more appropriate as a tribute to their new owners.

It will start with an introduction played by the Newcastle United Fans Brass Band Ensemble, leading into a classic rendition of a Bob Dylan song. Fans will be invited to join in the singalong.

:ROFLMAO:

Haha, very good. Pick the bones outta this

View attachment 15595

Pretty sure, and it is beyond belief but....... the racist bit is the monkey emoticon. I did similar during the Euro's and got the violation warning, appealed it, they rejected it. Put it up on my facebook asking how on earth what I'd said (something tame about Southgate playing 10 defenders) could be deemed offensive. Someone pointed out why. The monkey.

Isn't you and me being racist using it, that is for sure. Ridiculous.

Pretty sure, and it is beyond belief but....... the racist bit is the monkey emoticon. I did similar during the Euro's and got the violation warning, appealed it, they rejected it. Put it up on my facebook asking how on earth what I'd said (something tame about Southgate playing 10 defenders) could be deemed offensive. Someone pointed out why. The monkey.

Isn't you and me being racist using it, that is for sure. Ridiculous.
Why does calling Durham an ‘arsehole’ come under their ruling of ‘hateful conduct?’

How can it be hateful conduct when it’s a statement of fact? 🤣