Newcastle Utd

Like the FA & Nosegate this club have sold their souls to the Money.....Saudi have the worst human rights history ....openly flog gays and suppress woman's rights ...is not what taking the knee is all about and Kane wearing a rainbow captains armband.....no. Not when monies are involved. Just shows what a two faced organization & England manager we have really got.....

Consortium head, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, allegedly, authorised the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi!

Throw in the Saudi’s human rights record etc, just the type of personnel the Premiership needs controlling one of England’s largest clubs 🤦‍♂️
Muhammad bin Salman is consortium head? And this is the consortium that's independent of the Saudi government? It's almost comedy.

Results for the magpies might improve when they whip the players feet if they lose as they did to their national team in ‘94. Lovely people.
Why did they do that? They lost because they were rubbish and they'd still be rubbish no matter how long you flog their feet. Put it this way, does anyone think that flogging Bod's feet would make him score a goal? Still, now I mention it, it might be worth a try......

Once the euphoria has calmed down on Tyneside the bump when they hit Estth will be painful. Knowing the Saudis they are not very forgiving for failure and are ruthless. I hated the place and never want.to see the place again.

They have sold their soul to the devil. All of them prancing about like they have won something, very odd.
I just read some of Shearer's piece on the BBC Sport website; gave up after about 3 paragraph sick to the stomach.

Sycophancy is alive and well and flourishing in Geordieland and the Premier League.

The Newcastle United support should be twinned with Charlton Athletic. Both think the next man to own them is the one that’s going to bring about the wealth and glory they think they’re deludedly entitled to.

Newcastle are basically Charlton with beer bellies.

Members online