Neil harris

That was Paul Scally, it's now a Yank Brad Gilmore, I think.
I saw a telly interview with that septic just after he'd taken over. He was rabbiting on about Gillingham being 'a sleeping giant of a club' and talking about 'putting them back where they belonged' etc etc... The thought did cross my mind as to whether he'd bought Gillingham under the impression they were Nottingham Forest or someone like that... a bit like when the septics bought London Bridge under the impression it was Tower Bridge.

Let’s see, who they get to take them up, at least now I won’t need to look at there results, out of some loyalty for the great man.
I’m still gonna look out for their results - only this time I’ll be hoping they stay down as payback. Not that I hold a grudge or anything.

I feel sorry for Williams, Malone and Mahoney as they probably only went there because of Bomber.

Last edited:
I’m still gonna look out for their results - only this time I’ll be hoping they stay down as payback. Not that I hold a grudge or anything.

I feel sorry for Williams, Malone and Mahoney as they probably only went there because of Bomber.
Could be an interesting dressing room if those 3 don't want to be there anymore.

Whilst you are right Mr Bing, Kenny Jackett and Andy Hessenthaler were brought in after the takeover, the American knew very little about English football so they would of been okayed by Harris, if not suggested by him.
Gillingham were really down and out under Scally, no reserve team, hardly a scouting set up worth talking about, Harris didn't even have a whiteboard in the changing room to put any tactics onto.
Are you allowed to say "white board" oh yes course you can because its white😉

I fear Neil’s managerial future lies in the lower leagues 😪 and if GA is sacked, knowing their delusional persona, QPR will seek a higher profile replacement 🤷‍♂️
It would surprise me too if he went there but they do need a cheap option and possibly someone who will get back to basics and have a hard working team on the pitch so he might be on their shortlist.

I wish I could post the detail on here it is so frustrating, on a positive first Xmas with the family for 21 years
Something to do with a clash David Livermore got into after a recent game, Neil was told to sack him, he wouldn't so both were sacked is what I've heard?
All to do with improving the clubs image:rolleyes: