Neil harris

A bloke in a car park told me Ian Hollowhead is interested. Hes driving down towing his caravan as quick as he can.

Getting rid of a manager who's had success in the division above, where I'd assume Gillingham would be aiming for...? Makes no sense other than what some of you have said, something fishy going on behind the scenes.

Hopefully it's a mutual thing and Neil has something to move onto. Doubt there's a nicer man in football.

Similarities with our position is that AB is our number 2 and doesn't appear to offer much and Livermore followed Harris into (and out of) Gillingham. The boring football comes from negative tactics that are worked on in training which usually the number 2 takes. With attack minded assistants maybe NH and GR would play more adventurous football.

Whatever. Good luck to him.

Going back to a club for a 2nd time rarely works out, although in years to come I can imagine him back at the club in another capacity.
In the meantime Southend have a new owner, if he has enough money he might be able to tempt Harris to start their resurrection.
Would be great if Southend got hold of him, and he got the Millwall brigade from there to follow him, and they went up.

Hopefully it's a mutual thing and Neil has something to move onto. Doubt there's a nicer man in football.

Similarities with our position is that AB is our number 2 and doesn't appear to offer much and Livermore followed Harris into (and out of) Gillingham. The boring football comes from negative tactics that are worked on in training which usually the number 2 takes. With attack minded assistants maybe NH and GR would play more adventurous football.

Whatever. Good luck to him.
The style of football is down to the manager. I really don’t understand those that attribute it to the assistant 😉 Surely, if that was the case the assistant would be the manager and vice-versa 🤷‍♂️

Getting rid of a manager who's had success in the division above, where I'd assume Gillingham would be aiming for...? Makes no sense other than what some of you have said, something fishy going on behind the scenes.
Thought the chairman was a wall fan as well

The style of football is down to the manager. I really don’t understand those that attribute it to the assistant 😉 Surely, if that was the case the assistant would be the manager and vice-versa 🤷‍♂️
You'd think so, but when GR came in with Davidson as his assistant we looked really good, front foot and attacking. Since he left and Barrett stepped up we have been as dull as ditchwater

Agree withe Den. Something smells in "Pikeyland".
That’ll be the locals. Worked not far from their ground for a couple of years. I used to like going out at lunchtime to witness some of the freak shows walking about the place.

Isn't Kenny Jacket Director of Football down on the Caravan Site?
Or has he gone as well?

If I remember correctly, it was the new American owners who appointed Jacket. Neil Harris was appointed by Paul Scally and his lot.

Isn't Kenny Jacket Director of Football down on the Caravan Site?
Or has he gone as well?

If I remember correctly, it was the new American owners who appointed Jacket. Neil Harris was appointed by Paul Scally and his lot.

Whilst you are right Mr Bing, Kenny Jackett and Andy Hessenthaler were brought in after the takeover, the American knew very little about English football so they would of been okayed by Harris, if not suggested by him.
Gillingham were really down and out under Scally, no reserve team, hardly a scouting set up worth talking about, Harris didn't even have a whiteboard in the changing room to put any tactics onto.