Murray Wallace

Lionwolf

Every time I go on FB or Insta. I see people slagging him off; suspect, useless etc. While he was a bit slow and suspect at LB. I think he has been outstanding in the last x3 games at centre half, even against weeds he wasn’t at fault for any of the goals. Amount of tackles and headers he won again today. Not sure why there always has to be a scapegoat?

Every time I go on FB or Insta. I see people slagging him off; suspect, useless etc. While he was a bit slow and suspect at LB. I think he has been outstanding in the last x3 games at centre half, even against weeds he wasn’t at fault for any of the goals. Amount of tackles and headers he won again today. Not sure why there always has to be a scapegoat?
I’ve got nothing against Murray and have a long memory. I would ms say though, he was lucky not to get hauled off at half time. The first half he made at least 3 bad errors. He also kicked the ball at players rather than passing it. He’s not alone, some of our players seem to want to hit a pass so poorly that the player receiving it has to take two touch’s to get the ball back on the deck.

That said, he was immense in the second half and probably gave hisself a bollocking at half time because he’s that honest the gaffer wouldn’t have need to say much.

My summary of Mr W is that he lacks ability with the ball and sometimes looks very clumsy, but his defending prowess and ability to win challenges headers etc is top drawer - and after all he is a defender.

He’s not a full back or wing back, and should never be played there unless the very last option.

Danny Mc could have got red carded for that challenge on John Swift, seen them given. He not Murray Wallace is a liability, I know he’s one of own but becoming more hot headed everytime I watch him.

have you been watching the games , his passing at best is schoolboy level along with his first touch ,today along with the other games he is being caught with the ball too.often , was a good player a couple of seasons ago now really last his best , need Harding to be given a chance,yes he does win a tackle but most staccato him losing or over running the ball and a last ditch tackle is needed .....sorry just cannot agree with you

I’ve got passion I’d fly into tackles and bleed for the club don’t mean I could play in that position for the club. Been a good servant if we have ambition he needs replacing not at this level

Voted player of the season a few year ago. He hasn't pushed on from there. Dependable but this league requires a bit more than that. Whatever becomes of him i'll always be thankful and remember him for this below. Life long memories and days like the Everton one are why we go and why we love them so much. Fourth minute of injury time too!

Biggest small team in the world :bow::bow::bow:

When the free kick was taken i was in row G in block two. When we finally finished celebrating the goal i realised that i was down the front of block one in the corner nearest to the scousers and being hugged and kissed by an old wacker mate and his sons. Fucking mental day all round.

You can even see the wonderful Mama Lion up on her feet celebrating in her lucky Blue coat.

Last edited: