Murray Wallace

Imo practice makes you better up to a certain point at which you plateau. That level obviously differs for each individual. You then need to practice to remain at that level.

Of course... But the Plateau doesn't necessarily mean you are now perfect.
In certain professions, people still practise until they are physically or mentally incapable and still never consider themselves perfect, otherwise they wouldn't still practise. Learning is an ongoing process.

My opinion, of course.
:grinning:

In certain professions, people still practise until they are physically or mentally incapable and still never consider themselves perfect, otherwise they wouldn't still practise. Learning is an ongoing process.

My opinion, of course.
Agree, a “perfect” description of my relationship with golf ⛳😉

shows he cannot pass a decent ball ,gets caught with the ball and his first touch is awful leading to desperate last ditch tackles and the Titanic turned faster then him , great 2 years ago but now past his sell by date
I'm still glad Murray was out there. He's always had his limitations but plays his heart out, never hides and puts his body on the line week in and week out.

Not a great tackle by Danny and probably lucky with the yellow. Swift reacted as if he'd lost his leg but miraculously managed to get up and take the free kick a few seconds later!
I noticed that, one minute he was in agony, next shot he was ready to take the free kick. I had to take a second look. Cheat

My opinion, of course.
Doctors practice all the time😀😀😀
I’ll get my coat.

I remember when a challenge like that would've been thoroughly applauded. He's actually the only player with any real bollox in our side. There was a thing during the lockdown with Rowett and that Paterson knob from Sheff Wed's I think. It was getting very heated until Danny Mac stepped in. No other player went near. Millwall team wise a quite soft now, not really a physical side at all. Whenever it does kick off a bit, Danny Mac is always the first in there. We used to love that. Now it seems we prefer to play someone who goes past 2 players, into a dead end, loses the ball and who can't defend at all. When did this all change?
Totally agree with you 👍👍

I dont think that anyone is slating wallace, he has been a good servant at the club extremely professional and a decent reliable player for a few years, unfortunately he should now be plying his trade in mid to top tier of league one. My gripe is with GW not addressing that and putting him in the frame light a lamb to the slaughter. At this level his pace, his distribution and touch are all lacking. If he went on the transfer list tomorrow how many championship sides would take him no many

People not slating murray (wtf)yet there saying he should be in league1what aload of bollocks just over a season ago he was our player of the year , played most of last year and this year so far yes limited he may be but puts a shift in even now covering for hutch hasn't let us down get behind him ffs

Members online