Millwall v Sheffield United match thread

I have to say, Burnley are a very good footballing side and easy on the eye, but for my money, Sheff Utd are the best team in the division. Physical, strong, solid, very good on set-pieces and the two best players in the division in Ndiaye and Berge. Norwood is also top drawer.

However, Rowett has got to go.

I have to say, Burnley are a very good footballing side and easy on the eye, but for my money, Sheff Utd are the best team in the division. Physical, strong, solid, very good on set-pieces and the two best players in the division in Ndiaye and Berge. Norwood is also top drawer.

However, Rowett has got to go.
Agree they controlled the game from start to finish.

When we were loaned Cooper by Reading I was praying they would let us buy him. Cresswell is supposedly the next big thing as far as Leeds centre backs go but I just cannot see why they rate him so highly.
The goals Cresswell is giving away are primarily down to him not doing the simple thing and putting the ball into touch.

He’s over elaborating 🤷‍♂️

Another kid we can build up, I hope not to knock down and destroy when he doesn’t produce as quickly as we would like.
Can’t see that happening to Esse. First impressions are promising. Nice touch, tenacious, bit of pace and, most importantly, seems to have a good football brain.

Don’t want to tempt fate but I think he’s going to be a top player 👍

When we were loaned Cooper by Reading I was praying they would let us buy him. Cresswell is supposedly the next big thing as far as Leeds centre backs go but I just cannot see why they rate him so highly.

He had a decent couple of games when he came back into the side but to be frank, he cannot fucking defend, which is not great as he is a central defender.

Can’t see that happening to Esse. First impressions are promising. Nice touch, tenacious, bit of pace and, most importantly, seems to have a good football brain.

Don’t want to tempt fate but I think he’s going to be a top player 👍
How their player didn't he a yellow card I don't know. Esse went to sprint with the ball towards goal from a wide position and was fouled but ref never gave a thing.

How their player didn't he a yellow card I don't know. Esse went to sprint with the ball towards goal from a wide position and was fouled but ref never gave a thing.
It says a lot when Premier class players have to resort to fouling to stop a youngster, pretty sure he has now been exposed and bigger clubs than ours will be watching him.
He should be starting games from now on.

Just got home soaked, We were controlled by Sheffield from start to finish.

On the plus side, as others have said we have a player in Esse they were shit scared of him and fouled him every time he had a run at them, this lad has got the lot and is not shy defensively, he has a big future if his head stays in the right place.

Have not been so impressed by a young player for a long time.
You watch him you can tell

Jury's still out on Cresswell in my eyes. Still a baby and can't t fault his commitment. Cannot be easy for him or anyone else for that matter coming in for a game or two then misding out for game after game.