Millwall v Sheffield United match thread

Tough one, most day tippers that come behave themselves and drop a fair few quid on tickets and merchandise from the club shop. Many of our own fans stay home and watch games on a firestick, they're not going to help the club go places if they ain't spending money. Usually the overseas lot behave themselves and don't do daft things like yesterday.

If we did go up, our soul would be well and truley sold whether we like it or not. We're a strnge bunch at times, want decent football, but don't want casual fans putting in there hard earned!
For me it was the Palarse style turnout that stuck in my throat. Otherwise yeah. Move along, nothing to see here.

Think it's an isolated case mate, if that was occuring on a regular basis i think words would be had.

Tough one, most day tippers that come behave themselves and drop a fair few quid on tickets and merchandise from the club shop. Many of our own fans stay home and watch games on a firestick, they're not going to help the club go places if they ain't spending money. Usually the overseas lot behave themselves and don't do daft things like yesterday.

If we did go up, our soul would be well and truley sold whether we like it or not. We're a strnge bunch at times, want decent football, but don't want casual fans putting in there hard earned!
Exactly. As I said earlier in the thread, my mate had 12 Ajax sitting in front of him the other week. That’s probably near on a grand they’ve probably spent on match tickets, food/drink and merchandise, as these day trippers always seem to be carrying bags full of stuff from the club shop.

Members online