Millwall v Sheffield United match thread

I’ve no idea what the lineup of either team will be which will make my League Ladders prediction a case of spinning a coin 🤷‍♂️

I don’t believe either team will want a replay, so hopefully 🤞 the game will be more open than many we watch at The Den 🙏

COYL,
In the grand scheme of things more chance of seeing a rocking horse shit than us winning the cup.
However a win would boost confidence, the main thing being we come out of the game with no injuries. If we get beat so be it, and we move on.
If there are any trains running up from the south coast I would wager Waterloo is interesting this morning, and any service stations on the M3.

Wouldn't it be nice to win and go to old trafford in the next round, we can have the same allocation as everton got, 9,400.

Reactions: Owl
Millwall: Bialkowski, McNamara, Wallace, Hutchinson, Bradshaw, Cresswell, Shackleton, Bennett, Voglsammer, Saville, Honeyman.

Subs: Trueman, Cooper, Evans, Mitchell, Flemming, Burey, Leonard, Esse.

Line up is
Bart
Mac, Hutch, Cresswell, Murray
Saville, Shacks
Slammer, Honeyman, Bennett
Bradshaw

Subs: Trueman, Coops, Evans, Mitchell, Flemm, Burey, Lenny, Esse

Regardless of the result, it would be nice if GR would give Esse a little bit more game time than his customary 2 minute cameo in the 88th minute!

Need to see what this boy can really do with, say, a 20 minute spell! Otherwise what is the point in GR putting him on the bench?