Millwall v Blackburn match thread

Absolute garbage outclassed and out fought I’ve said all along Long would cost us and their second goal today proved it kept the ball in play for them to tap in. Relegation next Season a real possibility.
Agree about Long. I’ve always defended him but fck me. Two of there goals went in via the middle of the goal. Awful. I’m furious with a few but will say no more. Painful. Fkin painful.

Despite going 3-1 up GR got the starting lineup wrong 🤦‍♂

No way should he have started with Billy and Danny, the former was appalling. Can’t remember him winning a tackle, constantly out of position and I think he gave away the free kick that lead to their 2nd goal🤷‍♂️

I know there are many fans of Billy but he’s simply out of his depth at this level!

Despite going 3-1 up GR got the starting lineup wrong 🤦‍♂

No way should he have started with Billy and Danny, the former was appalling. Can’t remember him winning a tackle, constantly out of position and I think he gave away the free kick that lead to their 2nd goal🤷‍♂️

I know there are many fans of Billy but he’s simply out of his depth at this level!
He was our best player prior to his injury. He’s come back looking like another Thommo. Would be unfair to black mark his abilities based upon 4/5 games back in the starting 11.