Millwall v Blackburn match thread

Would we rather Luton beat Blackburn on Monday, so when they come to us they’ve got nothing to play for. Or would we rather they beat Luton so a week on Monday the game is a winner takes all scenario? That would be exciting but not sure my ticker could take it to be honest.

Would we rather Luton beat Blackburn on Monday, so when they come to us they’ve got nothing to play for. Or would we rather they beat Luton so a week on Monday the game is a winner takes all scenario? That would be exciting but not sure my ticker could take it to be honest.
Luton to win, Blackburn will then send back all their tickets and we can fill the ground ourselves.

If Blackburn win they need to beat us. If they draw they need to beat us and hope Sunderland and West Brom don’t win. If they lose then they need to beat us 7-0 at least. Last scenario is the best.

F*ck scenarios. Just win and let everything else sort its self out.

I am more worried about how long it takes to get the idiots off the pitch at the end so the team can come out and do their lap.
They can do their lap of honour at Wembley with the trophy in their hands

Blood bath 15 injuries and 8 sent off that will do

Atmosphere will be shit as everyone will be biting nails and nervous as fuck. The trick is to get two goals up early then everyone relaxes and The Den will turn into a carnival and possibly one of the best atmospheres we've ever had there.

Them to beat Luton then they gotta go for it. Leaving themselves wide open; 5-0 Wall.
Wemberleeeere👍

Let's hope we play the ball on the floor and not 15ft in the air , we got our goals at b,pool all from playing it on the floor and using the best aspect of bradshaw..., g o for the throat from the start and give it a real millwall performance ,the fans will turn up let's hope the players do as well

Starting a thread about such an important and anticipated match, so far in advance, is like a bird starting to give you a wank and then edging you for a week...
:ROFLMAO:
Always wondered what a week in had really meant. MO a font of knowledge as always
:grinning:

Blackburn with nish to play for, for me. Players soon switch off once they're out of the picture and with one eye on the beach. What we do need more than anything is a noisy but patient home support. Booing and slagging them off for making mistakes will play straight into the oppo;s hands.

Another early goal from us would do wonders to settle the nerves and help to play with confidence. We've nearly fucked things up once already, i think the players are aware of that and won't let us or themselves down this time.

COYL

Rowett let ‘em off the leash for a change and guess what it worked! GR must have been visiting MOL! 😉
“We had to go and attack the game and the manager gave us freedom to do that. It managed to pay off well.”

Rowett let ‘em off the leash for a change and guess what it worked! GR must have been visiting MOL! 😉
“We had to go and attack the game and the manager gave us freedom to do that. It managed to pay off well.”
Lets hope GR has the same attitude next week. If all fit I'd have the same team. 🦁