Millwall v Blackburn match thread

Rowett let ‘em off the leash for a change and guess what it worked! GR must have been visiting MOL! 😉
“We had to go and attack the game and the manager gave us freedom to do that. It managed to pay off well.”
Was great to see us play football instead I'm a pushy attacking way

Looks like they're struggling to sell all their tickets!

Tickets for our upcoming trip to London to take on Millwall remain on general sale!

Jon Dahl Tomasson's men will make the journey to the Den next up on Monday 8th May, with kick-off scheduled for 3pm.

We have been given an allocation of 1,956 tickets for this fixture, which is the final one of the regular 2022-23 campaign

The irony of us likely finishing above West Brom and the botoxed, hair transplanted, headless chicken is not lost upon me.

I bet Rowett will have a sly chuckle to himself about that.

Need one of those Huddersfield play-off atmospheres. Scare the absolute sh*t out of them before they’ve even come out the tunnel. Get a couple of early goals and strangle the life out of them. They won’t be able to f**k off back up north quick enough!

Easy. Right?

Would we rather Luton beat Blackburn on Monday, so when they come to us they’ve got nothing to play for. Or would we rather they beat Luton so a week on Monday the game is a winner takes all scenario? That would be exciting but not sure my ticker could take it to be honest.
You going to be there mate?