Millwall TV Subscription details

BigPaul

The details for subscriptions are now on the OS.
In summary, the details are these...

Video annual pass for overseas viewers.......£140 (reduced price till September) then £170, I think

Video monthly pass for overseas viewers....£25

Audio pass for UK subscribers.....Annual fee...£45

Other info from the OS. They say that you cannot access the video service with a VPN, although it MAY work. If you pay for a video pass hoping your VPN will shield your location and it doesn't work, tough titty. I guess from that that some VPN's will work, but they are working to make sure that they don't. Try it at your own risk.

Cup matches and matches selected by SKY will not be streamed, but there will be audio coverage for all games.

Video subscribers will be able to watch full match replays after the event, but it's not clear if others will be able to.
I would think that match highlights at least will be available to all after each match. If you want to see highlights of Carabao cup games, they will be on ITV.

There will be 8 midweek matches available to UK viewers to watch for £10 per match. The dates of those matches are on the OS.

Overall, for me it is a good deal. £3 per match for 46 league games, though I will obviously not get all of those due to SKY taking some matches.

If you have any further questions, there is a FAQ section on the OS which is far more comprehensive than anything I ever got from iFollow.

Best of all, is that those poxy pizza adverts and sugar drinks adverts have disappeared, though I'm sure there will be ads at some point.

It was explained also that videos are not available to UK viewers due to EFL rules with SKY TV. NOTHING TO DO WITH Millwall, so don't blame the club.

Overall I'm well pleased. Max McClellan has improved beyond all recognition since he first started, so well done Max. I'm even warming to Karl, as his heart is obviously in the right place, even though he murders our beautiful language on a regular basis. Even his son is now an avid Millwall fan, so respect to Karl for that.

Well done, Millwall and thanks for finally ditching iFollow.
Let's all support this new initiative and through our subscriptions, support the club we love.

The details for subscriptions are now on the OS.
In summary, the details are these...

Video annual pass for overseas viewers.......£140 (reduced price till September) then £170, I think

Video monthly pass for overseas viewers....£25

Audio pass for UK subscribers.....Annual fee...£45

Other info from the OS. They say that you cannot access the video service with a VPN, although it MAY work. If you pay for a video pass hoping your VPN will shield your location and it doesn't work, tough titty. I guess from that that some VPN's will work, but they are working to make sure that they don't. Try it at your own risk.

Cup matches and matches selected by SKY will not be streamed, but there will be audio coverage for all games.

Video subscribers will be able to watch full match replays after the event, but it's not clear if others will be able to.
I would think that match highlights at least will be available to all after each match. If you want to see highlights of Carabao cup games, they will be on ITV.

There will be 8 midweek matches available to UK viewers to watch for £10 per match. The dates of those matches are on the OS.

Overall, for me it is a good deal. £3 per match for 46 league games, though I will obviously not get all of those due to SKY taking some matches.

If you have any further questions, there is a FAQ section on the OS which is far more comprehensive than anything I ever got from iFollow.

Best of all, is that those poxy pizza adverts and sugar drinks adverts have disappeared, though I'm sure there will be ads at some point.

It was explained also that videos are not available to UK viewers due to EFL rules with SKY TV. NOTHING TO DO WITH Millwall, so don't blame the club.

Overall I'm well pleased. Max McClellan has improved beyond all recognition since he first started, so well done Max. I'm even warming to Karl, as his heart is obviously in the right place, even though he murders our beautiful language on a regular basis. Even his son is now an avid Millwall fan, so respect to Karl for that.

Well done, Millwall and thanks for finally ditching iFollow.
Let's all support this new initiative and through our subscriptions, support the club we love.
But what’s the point BP if you can’t watch the majority of games?
“Due to Sky Sports broadcast agreements, 3pm kick-offs on Saturday afternoons will not be available to stream in the UK+Ireland”

“Due to Sky Sports broadcast agreements, 3pm kick-offs on Saturday afternoons will not be available to stream in the UK+Ireland”
Shame. Will just illegally stream the ones I can’t get to and pay for the mid weeks. Fuck sky

What's the point of what? The video pass?
If you are in the UK, I agree it's not worth buying a video pass.
But for those of us who are not in the UK, it's a cracking deal.
The price of the audio pass has been held at £45 for some time now, I think, so that's good value.
If you are on the road you'll be able to listen to that in the car if you have a bluetooth radio. That's another positive.

I have subscribed to Millwall TV and paid my £45

why can’t I watch the interviews? Do I have to pay for Recast as well?

I have subscribed to Millwall TV and paid my £45

why can’t I watch the interviews? Do I have to pay for Recast as well?
Go to the Millwall TV section of the OS and the interviews are there a couple of days after they first appear on Recast.
I don't use recast any more.

Go to the Millwall TV section of the OS and the interviews are there a couple of days after they first appear on Recast.
I don't use recast any more.

oh ok mate thanks I tried listening to Flemming and it was only 19 seconds and pissed me off

Thanks Paul
What’s really pissed me off is having to register a new set of details & passwords for the third season on the trot! :mad:
P.s. The audio price of £45 is the same as last year so I’m not sure why they’ve changed it
P.p.s. This “recast” thing is just a rip off isn’t it?

Thanks Paul
What’s really pissed me off is having to register a new set of details & passwords for the third season on the trot! :mad:
P.s. The audio price of £45 is the same as last year so I’m not sure why they’ve changed it
P.p.s. This “recast” thing is just a rip off isn’t it?
The reason they have changed it is quite simple. The feed was previously provided by iFollow. Millwall has terminated it's contract with iFollow, therefore we all have to sign up to the new service.
What planet have you been on since the end of last season?

Your point reference Recast is spot on. Yes, it is a rip off, and if you wait a couple of days all the videos are available on Millwall TV.
As I said above, I no longer use it.
I think it will slowly die a death as more people realise that it is a rip off.

Happy to see that the international pricing is fair to last couple of seasons. Reports on the pre season coverage has been good so ready to enjoy my Saturday mornings again. Happy all the money goes to the club and not EFL ifollow.

oh ok mate thanks I tried listening to Flemming and it was only 19 seconds and pissed me off
That was sooooo annoying.
The thing that remains a little annoying is that when videos start to play on Millwall TV, they are always muted and you have to click on the "unmute" button to hear the sound.
Or is that just me?

There will soon be a Millwall app to watch Millwall TV on phones and tablets.
It should be launched shortly.
That info is in the FAQ's on the OS.
I read them all last night so I could keep you lot up to date.
I know, I'm sad.
I have no patience to read all the bollocks alas me posting on here in the hope I don’t have too

So a big thank you BP

could not do the one id bollocks either coz I don’t bank at the selected banks

i closed my Halifax bank accounts after the pro noun bollocks

Reactions: Owl
Typically I click on the £140 season pass and I get an error message here in France "Too many redirects". There was me thinking it'll be easy...

The reason they have changed it is quite simple. The feed was previously provided by iFollow. Millwall has terminated it's contract with iFollow, therefore we all have to sign up to the new service.
What planet have you been on since the end of last season?

Your point reference Recast is spot on. Yes, it is a rip off, and if you wait a couple of days all the videos are available on Millwall TV.
As I said above, I no longer use it.
I think it will slowly die a death as more people realise that it is a rip off.

Of course I was aware but it’s still a pain in the arse. I read that ifollow wouldn’t take any money after June but they still took the £45 despite it being July (at least they gave it back a few days later)

Of course I was aware but it’s still a pain in the arse. I read that ifollow wouldn’t take any money after June but they still took the £45 despite it being July (at least they gave it back a few days later)
That was always going to happen, because they are C***s.
I cancelled my recurring subscription with iFollow by email months before we even knew Millwall TV was going to start.
That is probably how I avoided that problem.
Even if iFollow had continued it is up to ME when and if I take out a subscription, not them, so I did that every year regardless.

Members online